Chapter three.

A/N : small chapter, but so worth it!

– Oh my god Ni-ki let me win for once !

– Ahahah never! Ni-ki said poking his tongue out.

Ni-ki and Taki were gaming together, each sitting next to eachother in Niki's livingroom.

Yes Niki and Taki, we're still friends, maybe even more, but no one knew about that.

– I don't want to play anymore, Taki sighed.

– Awww, come on! I'll let you win next time!

Taki shook his head and then slowly came closer toward Ni-ki.

– We could play another game ?

Ni-ki's eyes didn't leave the screen,

– Like what?

Taki bit his own lip, and looked at Niki with seductive eyes.

– Play with me~ Taki said in a small whisper.

Ni-ki's eyes widened, he looked at the boy next to him and then, a smirk started to form on his lips.

– Oh yeah? You want me to play with you? Niki said, his voice sent shivers down Taki's body.

Taki nodded, he looked impatient and needy. Niki went on top of Taki who smiled shyly at the boy on top of him.

What is sad about all this, is that only one of them had real feelings, and the other one only did this in hope to forget about someone they couldn't have.

Ni-ki kissed Taki on the lips, and the two boys sighed contently, their lips moved in sync. Jungwon walked in, and saw the two making out with eachother.

Jungwon opened his mouth but then closed it, he slowly walked toward the door and closed it silently.

Jungwon's back stayed on the door, he closed his eyes and sighed.

He kinda knew these two had a thing for eachother, and he was happy for them but he still didn't want to see them shoving their tongue into eachother's mouth.

Jungwon wanted to cry, he didn't know why. But seeing everyone having someone in their lives made him feel so alone. Jungwon felt so depressed suddenly. He missed Jay so much, he wanted to feel his touch again, even if it would be for 5 seconds. He wanted to feel his lips against his. He wanted to be held like Jay used to hold him. He wanted to play with his hair, his blonde dyed hair that were so soft.

Jungwon felt tears running down his cheeks, it hurts in his chest, and he felt his hands and fingers starting to shake.

He then decided to walk out of the building, and made his way toward the closest grocery store he could find. Inside, he went a bought 3 bottle of wine. He walked up to the cashier who didn't even smile at him.

She looked at the three bottle and then at Jungwon who had red eyes froms crying.

– Mood, She said.

Jungwon looked at her and threw a 50$ at the cashier and walked away with his bottles and went home.

Meanwhile, the boy who Jungwon dreamed of every night walked inside Jungwon's apartment. He knew that Jungwon hid a spare key under his carpet for when he forgot his keys inside the house.

Jay walked in, like if it was his house, and smiled at the cat who ran toward him.

– Hi little me, Jay said and booped his the cat's nose.

Jay was happy that Jungwon thought about naming his cat by his Korean name, it meant that Jungwon was still thinking about him.

Jay walked inside Jungwon's room, and saw a frame with picture of him and Jungwon together on a desk. He grabbed it and a rush of memories went through his mind.