Chapter six.

A/N : filler chapter because the real trouble starts next chapter...

Suddenly, the door opened, revealing a crying Heeseung.

Both Jungwon and Jay froze, but Heeseung didn't see the two, he just walked in and looked at the ground, his face between his hands.

– I'm so sorry to come here without warning you but oh my god Taehyun fired me! He said that the last 3 works I did was shitty and that he doesn't want me to work there again!

Jay and Jungwon's eyes were wide, Jungwon slowly removed himself from under Jay, pushing the boy away making him fall on the floor.

Heeseung looked up and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

– Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't know you were with someone- wait...

Heeseung frowned, Jungwon stood in front of Jay, while he was avoiding eyes contact with him.

Heeseung walked toward Jungwon and pushed him away, he then received a death glare from Jay.

– JAY?!

– I can explain! Jungwon said in panic.

– I thought- why- you're alive ?! Heeseung shouted.

Jungwon ran to him and pulled his hand on top of Heeseung's mouth,

– Can you not shout?! You're going to attract the neighbors over ! Jungwon said.

After seeing that Heeseung calmed down, he removed his hand and looked behind him to see Jay slowly walking toward Heeseung.

– It's a long story, but I think you already know, don't you? Jay said with a frown.

Heeseung swallowed his spit and received a glare from Jungwon.

Jungwon looked at his boyfriend,

– What do you mean? He asked.

Heeseung stepped back,

– I need to go.

Heeseung ran to the door and opened it, he looked so pissed bit scared at the same time.

– No! Heeseung don't leave! Jungwon said, but it was too late, Heeseung ran away.

Jay groaned,

– NICE! Now he's going to tell everyone that I'm alive and maybe the police too!

Jungwon turned around and gave a sad look to the brunette.

– No he won't, I know he can keep secrets- Jungwon started.

– No he doesn't, Jungwon you are so clueless about a lot of things. But it's better if you don't know, you're already so fragile, I wouldn't want to put even more pressure on you.

Jungwon looked shocked.

– Me? Fragile? Jungwon asked.

Silence.

Jungwon laughed, but Jay knew he was mad as fuck.

– If I am, that is because of you. And I hope you know that.

Jay felt bad, he knew Jungwon was right.

– I need to leave, Jay said.

Jungwon's face fell, a sudden panic came inside his body.

– What? No! Don't leave again, why would you leave? Jungwon said walking as fast as he could to grab Jay's hand and keep him close.

– I'll be back, but for now, I don't even know what is Heeseung's going to do. I'll hide and come back when I know it's going to be safe for me, Jay said.