Chapter ten - The end.

1 year later...

Jay and Jungwon looked at eachother and then kissed eachother's lips passionately.

– You in this outfit hits different, Jay whispered huskily.

– Oh? You think so? Jungwon said with a frown, a small smirk playing on his lips.

– You are totally, so perfect, Jay said and kissed his lips again, a smooch sound echoed in the hallway.

Jay looked down at Jungwon's hand, seeing that his finger was naked.

– Where's your ring? Jay asked.

Jungwon smiled and pulled out his necklace under his tight black shirt. His ring, me specifically his marriage ring was on the necklace, making Jay smile too.

– Last time we went on a mission I almost lost it, I don't want it to happen again, Jungwon said.

Yes, Jay and Jungwon worked together, they were their own boss. Yes, they killed people, but they promised to kill only the people who deserved it.

– I see, Jay said, he then looked at his watch and sighed.

– It is time, let's go, Jay said and knocked on the door in front of them.

After a few seconds, the door opened revealing a boy.

– Can I help you? He asked.

– Actually yes, Jungwon said and followed Jay inside.

– I didn't say you could enter- The man started but closed his mouth when he received a glare from Jay.

– You're going to sit on that chair and have a talk with us, Jungwon said pulling out the kitchen chair.

The boy slowly walked toward the chair making Jay roll his eyes.

– FASTER THAN THAT! Jay shouted.

The boy flinched and suddenly ran toward the chair, almost falling on his way, making Jungwon hide his smile with his hand. He composed himself right away and stood up in front of him. The boy knew why they were there, and I'mhe was getting nervous.

Meanwhile, Jay walked around in the kitchen, he then opened the fridge.

– Mmh, nice, Jay mumbled and pulled out a brownie.

The boy looked at Jay with a 'what the hell are you doing?' face.

Jay pulled his finger on the cream and licked it, he then looked back at the boy.

– You don't mind if I take some? Jay asked.

The boy shook his head, he then looked back at Jungwon who was looking at Jay with a disgusted face.

– Anyway, your name is Brian, right? Jungwon asked.

– Y-yes.

– Great, and do you know this man? Jungwon said and pulled out a picture of a dude.

The boy swallowed his saliva, then shook his head.

– Are you sure? Jungwon asked, then look at this, does it being any memories to you? Jungwon said pulled out multiple pictures.

The first one was the man on the picture but he was dead on the floor, and then a picture of a security camera was next, and the third one was the a picture of himself leaving the place.

– Now, I'm going to repeat the question, do you. Know. This man? Jungwon said looking at Brian deep in the eyes.

Brian felt like his would just left his body. He then nodded slowly.