Felix

As soon as Y/n and her mother left Kim's mansion, Dad stormed downstairs into the basement.

He told a maid to call BTS immediately.

BTS entered the basement when they saw their father sitting on a chair, holding a large knife in his hands. His face was filled with furious expressions.

Dad: Sit down, you fuckers!

He said in a rough voice. BTS gulped and sat down.

Dad: What was that for an behavior?!

JK: Huh?

He wondered what he meant.

Suga: How the fuck can you marry her?!

He spat out angrily.

Dad: Careful, you bastard.

Suga: Hell nah, I-

He got cut off by RM.

RM: Dad, why would you marry that woman?

Dad: And I thought you're smart.

He scoffed

Dad: It's because I.love.her.

Jimin: But what about your ex girlfriends? You said the exact same thing to them.

Dad raised his voice at him.

Dad: These dead sluts were just- Oh,  oops, I forgot! It's.non.of.your.fucking.business!

He spat out angrily

V: Yeah, it is our business. We all would be living with Y/n and her mom then.
It's not just you.

Dad walked over to V and smacked his cheek angrily.

Dad: Don't you ever talk back again!

The others just stared at Dad while V tried to control his anger.

Dad: Go now, and don't you dare to touch
Y/n nor her mother. Cuz if you do, hmm let's just say...There will be consequences.

Dad looked over at their torturing tools, smirking like a maniac. The others gulped.

Jin: How can you do this to us, Dad? We are your sons!

Dad: You guys are all just adopted. Y/n and her mother are waaaay more important to me than all of you. I will always protect them, no matter what.
They are now my priorities.

Hobi: Dad, how can you say that?

He sounded genuinely hurt.

Dad: Stupid fucks! Don't you all see, that no one loves you? Everyone hates you to death, even your own parents.