On the road

I was uncomfortably sitting in a black car. The weird guy was driving while I tried hard not to cry. I was scared and tired. I knew this action was hella dangerous- for both of us. But there is no way around it, I guess.

It was dark outside, like pitch black. But to my surprise there was heavy traffic on the highway where we were driving. It felt weird sitting right beside that guy. As I said before, he has got a very weird aura. It's like you need to be very careful with anything you say or do, because you never know what his next move is gonna be. He always has that blank, pale face- which makes it even harder for me to possibly know what he's thinking right now. But he seems to be very calm about it.

We both are risking our lives right now only to safe Bts. I'm actually not even considering them as my brothers anymore. I mean, I'm fleeing from my crazy ex stepdad aka their dad. Doesn't that make us strangers again? I don't even know if they need us to safe them nor if they would be happy to see me. I was thinking back and forth when the guy suddenly started talking.

??: Give me your phone.

He said while yawning.

I frowned at him.

Y/n: Why?

??: Just do what I say.

He said it pretty loud which made me flinch, So I quickly got out my phone and handed it towards him. He impatiently snatched it, got out the battery pack and threw it out the window while driving with the other hand.

??: here.

He gave me my phone (without the battery pack ofc) and took a sip out of his coffee.

??: god dammit! Don't look at me like that. I did it so Kim's can't track us. And now shut up.

okay, okay.

——10 minutes later——

Y/n: you never really told me your name..

??: so?

I was getting annoyed.

Y/n: You really don't need to be rude.

??: I just don't like people who keep annoying me, that's all.

Y/n: pfft,I was just ask-

??: You stay in the car, understand?

He pulled out to an empty gas station parking lot. It looked scary. He stopped the car and pulled out a tiny box.

Y/n: Are those..drugs?

He rolled his eyes at me.

??: well yes, Sherlock.

He pulled out some mini plastic bags with white stuff inside it.

Y/n: What are you doing? Why are we here??

I asked kind of panicked. I thought we would go rescue my brothers now, not to get high on a freaking parking lot in the middle of the night.

??: relax. It's not for me. We both need some money though.

He opened his car door and was just about to step out when I grabbed his arm.

Y/n: w-wait please! Where are you going? No one's here! Please don't leave me alone. It's really scary here!

He stared at me in the eyes with an unknown expression for some seconds before looking at my hand that was still holding his sleeve. I noticed so I quickly let go.

??: You're wrong, Y/n. There is somebody. He is watching us, so you better let me go before he gets mad because it takes too long.

Y/n: Let me come with you then. Where is he-

He was about to answer when someone suddenly opened my passenger seat car door. I flinched when I saw a tall black, chubby looking old man staring right into my soul. It made me scream for some seconds. I actually almost got a heart attack.

??: weakling..

The old man said while smoking on his cigarette.

??: Where is my stuff?

He asked me. I guess he was talking about the drugs.

I was still crying so I quickly pointed towards the other guy.

Y/n: I- I don't have any! I-I swear!

This was one of the moments I really wish I was with my brothers. I know they're  bad people, but I also knew they would have kept me safe from people like him. It made me remember the time when BTS rescued me from those drunk guys. It made me miss them. A lot. I still didn't know the other guy's real name, nor if he would actually help me if I was in danger. I'm not a tough girl at all. Yes, maybe the old man is right, I'm a weakling. I'm Nothing compared to bts or even the other guy.

??: Here they are. Leave now.

The younger guy handed him the plastic bags and slammed my car door shut before locking the car which I was thankful for. I was now on my own.
Atleast for now.

I slowly reached out for my bag. Remember when the guy told me to bring 6 things? That's what I did. And I chose wisely. Each item actually belonged to one of my brothers. Well, I knew V never really liked me so I didn't bring something really personal, instead I got his rucksack aka the black bag that I'm using right now. I hope he won't hate me more.
I went into their rooms and found them.., so I won't forget them (bts). Or for tough times like now, where I felt sad and  alone.
I opened my bag and got out the first item. It belonged to Jungkook. It was a black oversized hoodie. I was currently just wearing a black tshirt so I quickly got into the hoodie. Thank god I brought it with me! It's way more comfortable now. I smiled. Jungkook wore the same exact hoodie the very first time I met! Before I could take a look at the other things I brought with me the car unlocked and the younger guy entered and started the car.

??: You changed clothes?

I nodded.

??: hm.okay. Only a few kilometers left till we reach the airport.

Y/n: okay. good.

But I knew I wouldn't see my brothers in a very long time.

??: You miss them, huh?

I nodded.

??: Trust me, everything will be alright soon. They'll be fine.

He said, trying to comfort me somehow.

Y/n: H-How do you know they're not dead already?

But he never responded. Instead, he continued to drive towards the airport.

This is gonna be an adventure.