forest laughter

It was night. Our plane landed an hour ago and I had no idea where I was. I was still walking with that guy but that didn't make it any better. The area seemed strange and dangerous!

Guy: This way..

I looked over my shoulder. He started walking into the forest.

Guy: Are you coming or what?

I hesitated but slowly took a few steps in his direction.

We walked for a few meters. There was a barrier in the middle of the path, blocking our way.

Guy: Can you do it?

He winked at me before hopping over the barrier like an athlete. I rolled my eyes at him and hopped over it as well.

Y/n: easy.

Guy: Atleast something you can do..

I glared at him.

Y/n: Where are we going?

He smirked.

Oh I hate this guy so much!

Guy: There is a secret mansion-

Y/n: WHAT?

Guy: Can you let me talk?

Y/n: sorry..

Guy: Well yeah there's a mansion here. Deep deep into the woods, isolated from any civilization.

I gulped. Why does he wanna go there? I don't know what to expect there and I definitely don't wanna be all alone with him-

And then it hit me! Am I crazy? I'm right now all alone with a guy that didn't even tell me his name before! And that also in a forest! He was, or is still working for Mister Kim so maybe he's a murderer!!

I stopped walking which he didn't notice- thank god. And then I started running. I didn't know why since he never harmed me. Maybe it was stupid but at that time it just felt right.

Guy: HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

After noticing that I wasn't joking with him he started chasing after me.

—-10 minutes later——

I started catching my breath. The guy wasn't able to get me. I've always been a running champion!

But I didn't have my phone with me and I was all alone now.

It was dark and I was cold. I didn't know what to do. That's when I decided to just keep walking and that's what I did.

Y/n: Why are you so stupid, Y/n?!

I started cussing under my breath while continuing to walk until I heard something.

I followed the noise until I saw it. I couldn't believe my eyes. There was the mansion!

Are they in there? I took a few steps towards the entrance of the mansion

Are they in there? I took a few steps towards the entrance of the mansion. It was quiet. To quiet for my liking.

That's when I heard the noise again it was a creepy laughter. It didn't sound familiar but then somehow it did.

(Oof I'm sorry😭😭)

Should I do it?

Yes

I entered the mansion without hesitation.