facing a fear

Some hours passed by when things again re-happened in my mind.

He hurt my mother.

He killed my mother.

He hurt Jimin.

Mr Kim is a murderer! He'd be in jail now.

Bur are my "brothers" really killers? They know my mom's dead. And they also know that it was Dad's fault. Then why would they not call the cops or something? They know I'm locked in this stupid room but they're not here to help.

Yeah, I guess they're not innocent either.

I was still thinking about what has happened when it then all of a sudden knocked on my door.

I wasn't able to say "come in", since he already entered my room. It was Mr Kim. Anxiety started to build up inside of me whenever I saw him.
But this time, it was worse. I watched his every movements very carefully. He closed my door before taking a seat on my chair.
He looked down to the ground for a few seconds before facing me.

He looked..guilty?

Mr Kim: Y/n..I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now.

He's damn right.

Mr Kim: I want you to forgive me. I'm your father.

Y/n: You killed my mom!

I yelled.

Mr Kim: Not on purpose!

He yelled back.

Y/n: It was still my mother. My only one.
She was the one taking care of me. She loved me!-

Mr Kim sighed.

Mr Kim: Y/n. I'm sorry to say this, but this woman..She wasn't your mother.

Excuse me?

Y/n: What are you even talking about?!

Mr Kim: You heard me! I'm serious. My men did some research and guess what we found out?

I stared at him, trying to hold back my tears.

Mr Kim: She found you on the streets! As a little dirty baby.

He looked at me like I was some trash or something.

I shook my head. This couldn't be true.

Y/n: I- I saw pictures of my m-mom being pregnant with me!

Mr Kim: Oh yeah about that! That slut was pregnant but then ended up having a miscarriage.

Y/n: D-Don't call her that!

Mr Kim: Her husband divorced her after learning the truth about the miscarriage. And then a few months later there was a little Y/n, wrapped in blankets like a little present laying in a park.

no. this just sounds weird.

Mr Kim: She took you with her and raised you as her child. What a nice woman, right?

He smirked.

Y/n: Where are my parents?

I couldn't think properly. My mind was numb.

Mr Kim: They're dead. Your real mom was a prostitute on the streets- she then eventually got killed by one of her customers.

My eyes widened while he rolled his eyes at me.

Mr Kim: And your Dad got into a car crash. He didn't make it.

I shook my head.

Y/n: This is all not true. You're lying. I don't believe you.

Mr Kim: I don't care whether you believe me or not. However, you're all alone. You got no one besides your brothers and me.
We are your family.

Salty tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Mr Kim: Here's the deal. Start accepting that your family isn't like any other families.

He paused for a few seconds.

Mr Kim: In return, we will also treat you as family. As a little sister and as my daughter.

He took his chair and sat closer to me.

Mr Kim: I know that you've always craved for a real family. Isn't that right, Y/n?

I nodded. He was right, this is what I always wanted. But for what price?

Mr Kim: And we can give you exactly that. A family.

Y/n: But you are bad people.

Mr Kim chuckled.

Mr Kim: We're not bad to everyone.

He stared at me.

Mr Kim: Your life would be so much easier if you'd accept us.

He's literally blackmailing me.

Mr Kim: I want an answer, Y/n. Now.

Y/n: I- I will accept y-you as my family.

I didn't know what I was saying. I didn't know why I said that. But days just couldn't go on like this anymore. I didn't have the strength anymore. All the coldness..

Mr Kim smiled.

Mr Kim: You made the right decision. You are one of us. I always knew this!

Tears again started rolling down my cheeks.

Me Kim: Happy tears, hmm?

He smiled.

No!

Y/n: Y-yes!

When he stood up to hug me, it almost made me throw up.

Mr Kim: Don't ever disobey me, Y/n. You are mine. And mine only.

His grip got tighter and he started smelling my neck.

It made me uncomfortable. I wanted to say stop but at the same time, I didn't want to make him angry again. Not when we're currently in good terms.

Y/n: D-Dad..

Mr Kim: Yes, sweetie? Do you like this?

He again started to hug me, but this time, he started kissing my neck.

I again started crying.

Mr Kim: It's alright, sweetie. Your daddy will stop for now.

He let go off me and walked up to the door.

Mr Kim: But promise me you will get used to it.

I nodded so he would leave.

Mr Kim: I love you.

He walked out and closed the door.

The second he walked out I started having a breakdown. I rushed towards the bathroom and started cleaning my neck wirh some fresh water. I felt disgusting. What got into him?

Afterwards I just walked up to my bed and ended up crying the wole night.

———-
thanks for reading.