three

•°•°•

•°•°•

JJ and Laura walk out of Ducky's office with more questions than they came in. "So the guy drugged him, meaning he can't be very strong, or at least not as strong as Nolan, he then strangeld him, drowned him till he's dead, carves the word 'coward' in his arm, shots him in the head even though he is already dead after he puts him on the mattress. That just seems like a lot going on, not to say more than personal."

JJ nods. "The first part makes him sound weak he had to drug him to be able to stand a chance againt Nolan, but in the second part he was able to put a full grown man onto the mattress without help? That doesn't make any sense."

"Maybe there are two. One is the brain the other the braws," they stop in front of the elevator door, "maybe they drugged him so he wouldn't make too much noise, and then they killed him."

JJ nods agreeing. "That would make more sense. We should tell our teams about the new results."

Laura doesn't argue with that, pushing the button to the bullpen, after entering the elevator, the door slowly close. "I can tell you one thing, JJ. This is gonna be one hell of a ride."

Chuckling to herself JJ nods at the brunette woman. "I couldn't agree more."

Entering the bullpen, JJ and Laura are greeted with both teams talking. Their eyes move to them almost immediately after entering. Gibbs stands up from his seat, walking up to them. "What did Ducky say?"

"It seems like Nolan died of drowning, not because of the bullet in his forehead." Explains Laura causing confused looks on several faces.

"He was shot post mortem, as were the carvings." Explains JJ now.

"The blood splatter on the mattress, was from the shot, but there wasn't any sign of the bullet leaving." States Morgan, remembering the splatter.

"That's because it didn't, our Forensic Specialist has the bullet right now and looks at it, we will hear from her as soon as she knows more." Laura explains to the teams.

Looking at each others, JJ states their suspicion. "Hotch, we think there may be two unsubs." She looks at the tall dark haired man, who exchanges looks with another man, presumingly Agent Rossi, before he looks at the two women. "What makes you think that?"

"It would make sense, one of them stalks the victim for a while, finds out that he has a tendency to drink, so they come up with the idea to spike Nolan's drinks, knowing that he doesn't drink in the presence of his wife." Interuptting Reid's rant, Rossi walks up next to him.

"So he puts the Rohypnol inside Doug Nolan's alcohol bottles, while the Nolan's were out on their weekly date night, knowing that he won't drink any of it until his wife leaves in the morning for her yoga lessons, giving him and his partner enough time to kill him."

Tony nods agreeing, slowly catching up to their discussion. "So his partner attempted to strangel Nolan, before drowning him. He then carves in the word 'coward' on his forearm, before putting him on the swimming mattress, and shooting him."

"That sounds more than just personal, I mean the carving, and then the shot even though he was already dead, they didn't do that to the other victims." Declares Emily while looking around the group. Laura looks confused at the woman not knowing what exactly happened to the other victims.

Gibbs looks at McGee after a few seconds of letting everything sink in. "McGee, tell us what you found out about Nolan."

McGee nods before grabbing the remote, starting to show pictures on the screen of Nolan in uniform. "Doug Nolan, served in the Navy for seven years, before he was dishornably discharged for sexual assult and desertion, two years ago. He assulted several soldiers, male and female, while stationed in Iraq as well as leaving his posts over night, resulting in a death by an terrorist."

"So in conclusion, several people have an alibi to kill this guy." Concludes Tony, throwing his arms up in an exgravating manner. Rolling her eyes at her brother, she meets Ziva's eyes for a second, siletly understanding each other, Ziva slaps Tony's arm, making him flinch and hold his arm.

"McGee give me a list with all the assult victims, their families and the family of the murder victim." Gibbs orders the man, nodding he walk back to his desk. Gibbs then looks at the rest of his team. "When McGee finishes with creating the list, I want you to help sort the people out."

"I'll get our technical analyst to help you out." Tells Agent Hotchner the NCIS Agents before he and the rest of the BAU team walk back into the conference room to discuss their profile.

Sitting down in her chair opposites Tony, she meets his eyes. "This is just great, sis." Nodding her head the woman sips on her coffee, a few seconds of an uncommon silence sourrounds the DiNozzo siblings.

"Okay, this is too awkward, say something." Tony throws his arms in the air. Laura looks surprised from her nails to her brother. "What?"

"Just say or do somthing, this silence is eating me alive and I don't know how long it will take for McGeek to finish the list." Continues Tony. Throwing a look at the man behind her she sees him on the phone while wildly typing away on his keyboard. Turning around she looks back at her brother.

"I have talked like five minutes ago, but you know what Tony, you're right, and you know what I'm gonna do?" Laura raises her eyebrows excitedly, which Tony copys expectantly. "I'm gonna visit my dear friend, Ziva. Peace out, girl scout."

Laura rolls with her chair over towards Ziva's desk with these words of an goodbye. Behind her she can hear Tony whisper the goodbye to himself in confusion.

"Peace out, girl scout?" Ziva chuckles, when Laura come to an halt in front of her desk. "Yeah, I found a website with ridicoulus ways to say goodbye, and now I am trying some on Tony. I also got some for the group, but I try not to say them while Gibbs is around, because honestly I am scared of his reaction."

Ziva laughs quietly, nodding her head. "You could tell me some of them now, I mean Gibbs is not here right now." The woman points at Gibbs empty desk, making Laura look at it confused.

"I didn't even see him leaving." Comments the brunette, while staring blankly at her bosses' desk.

"And you never will." Sounds the mans voice from behind her, jumping slightly, she feels her chair being pushed back to her desk, by Gibbs himself, before he walks over to McGee's desk. Looking in front of her she sees Tony siletly snickering at his sister blank face. Throwing him a glare, the woman grabs her empty coffee cup and throws it at him, hitting his head, making him shut up.

Now snickering to herself, the brunette doesn't seem to realise Gibbs approaching until she feels a slap on the back of her head. Turning around she looks in shock at her boss, while holding a hand to her head. Looking back at Tony she sees him holding in a laugh. "I thought he normally just hits you?"

Tony shrugs, looking rather smug, that somebody else, but him, got slaped on the back of the head.