fourteen

•○•○•

•○•○•

Waking up, Laura groans at the blending sun, closing her eyes immediately after opening them. A warm body pressed against hers make her open her eyes in the end again. Metting the soft face of no other than Jennifer Jareau, Laura can't help the smile spreading over her face.

The ringing of her phone takes her out of her trance, of staring at JJ. Groaning, Laura moves her eyes from JJ's face, looking over he shoulder for her phone.

"I think it's in your pocket." Mumbles the blonde woman from beside her. Looking suprised at the blue eyes belonging to JJ, she furrows her eyebrows. "Didn't know you were awake."

Smiling the blonde nods. "Well I am now," JJ nods at Laura, smiling reassuring after seeing her guilty look. "It's alright, don't you wanna get that call?"

Laura nods, reaching down to her sweatpants, taking out her phone.

"Can't believe I slept with it in there." She mumbles, while reading her brothers name on the screen.

"Tony, if you don't have a valid reason, I'm gonna kick your ass for waking me up." Laura greets her brother, hearing his laugh on the other side of the line, the brunette rolls her eyes.

"Have you looked on the clock, Laurie, it's five after eight, and the boss is not happy if your any later." Laughs the man over the phone amused.

Swearing, Laura ends the call, before climbing over JJ's body.

Laughing the blonde turns around to look at the brunette. "What- what are you doing?"

Stopping on her way to her room, the brunette turns around to look at JJ. "Forget to turn on my alarm."

JJ laughs, looking after Laura as she runs into her bedroom. Quickly changing and rushing into the bathroom, not bothering to shower, considering she did it last night, she gets ready in the bathroom and then rushes into the kitchen.

Leaning against the counter JJ smiles at the other woman. "How late are you?"

Furrowing her eyebrows, Laura takes out her phone looking at her clock. "About ten minutes now."

Opening the fridge, Laura looks through the food. "Why is it that everytime you want to eat something, there is nothing in the fridge, even though there is stuff in the fridge."

JJ laughs and moves closer to the brunette. "Well, there's an apple, you got any cornflakes?"

"I do but I am not sure if Gibbs would appreciate it when I take my time to make cornflakes and then eat it in the calmness of my home, while I should be at work." Laughs Laura slightly, before her phone starts to ring again.