3

Soonyoung caught himself staring at the younger more than he normally should. He shook his head to get himself together and he shifted his gaze to the meal in front of him.

He started to eat his food fastly without choking himself on the food, all his thoughts were to eat and get out of here. Mainly avoid Seungkwan no matter what happens.

His members stared at him weirdly when he shoved his food into his mouth looking like a fully stuffed 'Hamster'.

Usually, he is a person who takes his time to enjoy his meal, even if their schedules are tight it doesn't bother him to eat and devour his foods and today they are on their day off so Soonyoung doesn't have to eat his food as if it is the end of the world.

When he finished eating, Soonyoung took his plate to the kitchen to clean. He cleaned the plate without glancing at anyone in the room before bolting to his bedroom to get his bag and phone.

Without saying anything, Soonyoung ran away from his dorm to the place he calls heaven, the practice room.

Everyone was surprised and genuinely confused by Soonyoung's behaviour. Seokmin was the first to break the silence.

"Is he okay?"

Minghao scoffed. "I don't know, maybe he saw a ghost or something." Then he continued drinking his morning tea.

Hearing the ghost word Seungkwan shrieked, dropping the spoon from his hands.

"Hyung don't talk about ghosts and stuff. You know how much I hate and are scared of it right?" Seungkwan pouted.

"Yeah yeah. Never thought the person who has the name of the ghosty word can fear ghost." Minghao teased the younger and grinned when Seungkwan let out a whine.

The members chuckled dismissing the way Soonyoung dashed out entirely from their mind.

_

Soonyoung greeted every staff who passed by him when he entered their newly constructed company building, HYBE Labels. 

As soon as he was inside the practice room Soonyoung threw his bag on one of the chairs instantly sprawling on the cold floor with a heavy sigh.

He stared at the white ceiling above him and began to recall the things that happened from his dream to the morning.

If he has to be honest, Soonyoung is embarrassed a fuck. He couldn't bring himself to believe that he had a wet dream about Seungkwan. The one he loves to tease and enjoy the younger's reaction. The one he secretly adores despite his annoying tease. 

Now after the hot wet dream and when he saw Seungkwan during their breakfast he slightly began to question his sexuality.

Once again, he sighed feeling a headache creeping up to his head and Soonyoung knew that he was clearly messed up.

He doesn't know how he will be with the younger or just them alone in a room. Even worse he doesn't know what to do. For him, the only choice is to avoid Seungkwan until his mind goes back to the normal state but he doesn't know how long that will take. 

Also, Soonyoung doesn't want to change anything between them and stay wherever it is. Just like they were in their debut days or maybe even back how they met each other in the green room.

There is this tiny part of his heart that wants Seungkwan like in the dream and maybe, just maybe, a relationship? But right now he chose to ignore it because the embarrassment he has right now is so fucking huge.

His mind nearly busted thinking too much about it. He needs to calm himself down and worry about things later. 

So Soonyoung played a song as the music began to flow through the speaker making him sway to the rhythm and gently calming his nerves.

With his remaining time, Soonyoung practised his vocal cord and choreographed some songs that he liked which gave energy to his veins. The feeling was so good.

His phone rang resonating around the practice room, taking the phone in his hand he saw their maknae Chan calling him he took the call.

"Chan?"

"Hyung it's already evening when are you coming back home?"

"Evening? I thought it's still afternoon." 

"Return home soon and safely~"

"Hmm... I will don't worry." Ending the call, he looked at the clock hanging on the wall. His eyes widened before gathering his things and putting them inside his bag not forgetting to close the door behind him as he started to walk to his dorm.

_

Soonyoung stood in front of their dorm thoughts filling his mind. He planned what he should do when he enters the dorm, he is not good at acting or lying but today he will give it the best shot.

He took a deep breath, getting inside the dorm with his "I'm home" greeting and went straight to take a shower because he was damp with sweat. 

When he came out of his room with new fresh clothes he stepped inside the kitchen to make instant noodles and tteokbokki with a cola. He started to dig in his food because he skipped his lunch so he is so hungry.

He let out a satisfying sound when the food touched his tongue, it is indeed tasty like always. He burped as the last drop of the cool cola went inside his stomach.

At that moment, Seungkwan entered the kitchen to take a water bottle. From the appearance of Soonyoung, the older might have gone to practice and maybe returned home an hour ago.

Honestly, the morning encounter made Seungkwan worried about his hyung. He knows his hyung, one of the hardworking people who doesn't take a break much in which it will end on him nagging the older, he shook his head softly and stood next to the older.

"Hyung?"