4

Soonyoung jerked in surprise nearly dropping the empty can from his hand. He took a sharp turn to look at the person soon regretting his decision and choked on his spit in the process.

Seungkwan quickly took the empty can out of his hyung's hand and then gently rubbed his back.

"Hyung, are you ok now?"

"Y-yeah I am. What are you doing here?" He shuttered a bit before raising a question to calm his thumping heart.

"I just came to grab a water and I saw you here eating by yourself so I thought it doesn't hurt to talk with you right?" Seungkwan smiled but it dropped, forming a cute pout making Soonyoung gulp and he knows what it means. The younger is going to bomb him with a question that he wants to avoid the most.

"Hyung did something happen in the morning? You were so weird." 

Embarrassment crawls onto his chest making his palm sweat. He has to make an excuse and get out of here. Soonyoung took a lie as his weapon and it slipped smoothly like honey from his lips.

"Nothing kwannie yesterday night (I fucked you in my dreams) I made a schedule to…. practice and I woke up late so I looked weird to you guys." Soonyoung scratched the back of his neck while awkwardly laughing.

"Oh, you got us to worry about you hyung." Without giving much thought, Seungkwan imprisoned his hyung in a hug as he sighed in relief on the broad shoulder.

However, Soonyoung went stiff with a new racing heart in his rib cage. He doesn't know whether he should return the hug or push the younger and run away to his room and never see Seungkwan in his life. But out of nowhere, he could feel the tip of his ears spreading warm by seconds.

He gently pushed Seungkwan from the hug and coughed to regain his composure.

"Eh, kwannie I umm… I'm going to my room. I feel so tired and I need some rest. So, uh… yeah Good night Seungkwan."

Seungkwan stared at his hyung feeling something off but he didn't further ask any questions regarding the weird behaviour he is seeing right now. Regardless of whatever is happening with Soonyoung, he will find a way to solve it.

Little did he know that he is the answer to the solution.

Seungkwan nodded in understanding and said, "Good night hyung." As he went to grab a water bottle to drink. Soonyoung took it as a queue to run to his room. 

.

As soon as Soonyoung closed the door of his room behind him, he slowly dropped on the floor by sliding his back on the door with the heart beating in his chest.

He has no idea why his heart is beating like that but the warmth he felt from the hug was so good. He won't deny the fact he misses it right now.

Yet, he feels more embarrassed than anything right now. He could hear a whisper from his heart about something in which it gets blocked by his stupidness.

From tomorrow he should make a better plan to avoid Seungkwan until he comes to his normal self. Does he have a normal self?

Soonyoung tucks himself in the fluffy blanket silently praying that he shouldn't get a wet dream today about Seungkwan. As much as he wants it. He doesn't want to have another dream to make his life harder than ever.

.

On the other side of the room, Seungkwan goes straight to Mingyu's room while drinking water. He doesn't give a knock because it's a privilege for Seungkwan and only, even though they have endless bickering sessions or when they look like a real-life Tom and Jerry. 

At the same time, they have a strong bond and understanding that no one could understand, sometimes it turns others blind when it comes to them and they don't seek attention towards them on that matter.

But Mingyu enjoys the way Seungkwan gets annoyed or snaps at him. Just like now.

"You never knock before entering my room huh?"

Mingyu asks him from where he is sitting against the headboard while mindlessly scrolling through his phone.

Seungkwan scoffs and rolls his eyes before tossing the water bottle to the taller guy who catches it perfectly in the air.

"Says the one who gave me the permission" He replied without missing a beat also reminding the one who gave the green card for him first with a playful mocking tone.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," Mingyu said with a small soft smile, placing the now empty water bottle on the bedside table resuming to scroll on his phone.

Out of frustration, Seungkwan stomped on the floor letting out a whine to catch Mingyu's attention and it did. Mingyu patted the bed for Seungkwan to join him and he let his hand lay it like that there so that the younger could take it as a sign for cuddling.

"What happened? You wanna talk about it?" Mingyu asked as he played with the soft hair of Seungkwan's.

He heard the younger groan into his broad shoulders before looking straight into his eyes.

"Hyung, do you think Soonyoung hyung is weird?" 

"Isn't he normally weird though? Wait- did you just call me hyung?

Seungkwan stared at the taller blankly for a second.

"Do you want me to call you by your name Kim Mingyu-shi? By the way, not that normal craziness we are talking about the morning incident Mangyu ya"

Mingyu hissed at the over formal name the other called him as.

"No thanks, honestly this sounds better than that. Hmm, yeah I saw how hyung was acting weird. Maybe he got some weird dream or something that might have kicked him to be weird in the morning?"

"Maybe" Seungkwan hummed connecting his dumb dots. As he snuggled close to the ton chest, feeling sleepy.

"You are gonna sleep here tonight kwannie?" 

In return, he got a groan as an answer soon after a soft snore began to come out the smaller making him shake his head.

Without getting moving around much he turned off the light and tucking both of them under a soft blanket to protect them from the cold. 

____

Yeah, you guys got some gyuboo crumbs from here right?

Man, I just love gyuboo so much.

Throughout this story, they are just close best friends like they are ok?
So don't get confused.

Stay safe and healthy.
Take care.
Love y'all ~