7

Soonyoung couldn't sleep. Because his mind was constantly drifting off by thinking about the things that are happening in his life after that dream.

Earlier when he got inside the living room. Soonyoung felt the sudden change in him when he saw his hyung being so touchy with Seungkwan. It gave him a bitter feeling that he never felt in this way before.

He can't deny that he doesn't like it. 

He closed his eyes before letting out a sigh and took the tiger plushie in his hands with a pout.

"Do you…" He took a glance at his closed-door as he continued the remaining sentence in a whisper, "do you think I like him? Like like him?"

It would be crazy if the plushie replied to him right there. To give him all the answers to his questions. But, reality is a bitch. 

And he knows it won't reply, still, the silence in the room was enough to say Soonyoung is starting to go crazy.

Soonyoung groaned in frustration and began to slam his face onto the poor tiger plushie. A few seconds later he sat on the bed while hugging it close to his chest. 

Since he can't control his frustration. Soonyoung threw his plushie on the middle of the bed and jumped up on it just ready to punch the tiger plushie, the door of his room opened without a knock revealing Jihoon.

"What are you doing?" Jihoon asked as soon as entering inside the room knitting his eyebrows together, questioning his weird action.

It made Soonyoung tip forward as he lost his balance and fell onto his face. He quickly sat up, "N-nothing! I was just playing with my plushie" Awkwardly waving the tiger plushie to Jihoon

And Jihoon stared at him blankly for a moment, rubbing his forehead lightly feeling a headache crawling up.

"Get up. Let's go. It's getting late!"

"In this nighttime? Where?" Soonyoung frowned. He didn't remember any schedule for them in the middle of the night.

"Nighttime? It's early morning you punk! Did you knock your sense out of your mind somewhere?"

First of all, that was shocking for Soonyoung to hear, he thought it's just his bedtime and maybe having some trouble falling asleep. Second, fucking hell he didn't even sleep where are they going and what is the time?

Jihoon was about to call Soonyoung to move his ass and not to waste his time but at that time Wonwoo took a peek inside the room.

"Hey, Are you not coming?" Wonwoo asked as stepping inside the room when he saw Soonyoung looking so dazed.

Soonyoung blinked his eyes, "Uh y-yeah, let me get changed. You guys can wait for me outside." 

Both Wonwoo and Jihoon nodded their heads as they left the room quietly.

"Is he ok?" Wonwoo asked the shorter male.

"Believe me he just lost his mind like all the time. So don't worry about him." Jihoon shoves his hands inside his pockets. 

.

The three males dragged their wobbly legs to a nearby bench instantly, hands reaching out for their bottle and gulping down the waters. 

"Don't ever ask me to join the gym again! My body hurts like hell" Soonyoung let out a wince while massaging his shoulder.

"Should we grab breakfast?" Wonwoo asked, to which Soonyoung's eye beamed brightly as if he got a Christmas gift.

Jihoon simply nodded and added, "But not until we get showered clean." Laughing when he heard Soonyoung grumbling. "It's not fair!!" 

"Let's ditch him if he doesn't," Jihoon said to Wonwoo pointing Soonyoung out with his thumb finger. 

Both of them grinned wickedly at Soonyoung ready to ditch him at any minute, he let out a defeated sigh at that while cursing under his breath more likely a 'why did I agree to join these two devils in the fucking early morning?' also 'God, why is it hard to get a meal day'.

Three of them took a quick shower getting changed into their spare clothes before striding their way to the awaiting destination, restaurant, to fill up their growling stomach.

When the three of them returned to their dorm, Soonyoung went straight to his room, throwing himself on the bed ready to sleep (shutting down every thought that he has because he doesn't want to deal with it at this moment and he needs a good sleep) and not forgetting to set an alarm. 

So did Jihoon, to take some rest and regain his energy.

"Kwannie what are you doing?" Wonwoo asked as he took a seat next to the younger one.

"Nothing. Just checking the update." Seungkwan showed the message to his hyung with a happy smile. 

"Seems like it's going to be fun, huh?" Wonwoo chuckled and Seungkwan hummed.

________

I'm so sorry guys. I know everyone is waiting for an update yet I took 2 weeks for a single chapter.

This chapter is already finished a week ago but when I did proofreading it became a mess, a total mess. Because I rushed the story super fast which this story supposed to go slow with Soonyoung has to realize his feelings and yeah, lust is going to take troll on him for sure lol.

Quick question, does anyone has second lead syndrome?