Late

"What time will you be back home?" Demi asked.

"Probably like 8 or 9. Why? You have something planned?" You asked putting your fendi slides in your gym bag.

"No. I think I'm gonna just watch Netflix and probably order some food" Demi said watching you from her position on the bed.

She laid on her stomach, one hand holding her head up. You walked in the bathroom to brush your hair up in a bun before walking back out.

"Alright I'm leaving baby" you said smacking her ass when you walked by.

"Y/N wait" Demi called out, jumping up off the bed to follow you.

"Wassup?"

"Do that again" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Dems nooo, I have go and I'm already late" you chuckled.

"Then it shouldn't matter" she said wrapping her arms around your neck.

"Just one round baby" Demi whispered in your ear.

Demi voice sent shivers down your spine. You gripped her waist when you felt her lips against your neck. Demi immediately found your sweet spot before she lightly sucked on it.

"Richie waiting for me at the gym" you said.

You let out a low groan as you felt yourself growing hard in your gym pants. Demi pulled away from your neck,connecting her lips with yours before looking you in thee eyes.

"Is Richie about to suck your dick?"

You bit your bottom lip to fight back a moan. How could you turn her down when she talking like that. You dropped your gym bag and with that Demi guided you right back in the room. She sat you on the bed before she was between your legs on her knees. She kissed your bulge before she reached her hand in your gym shorts and briefs, pulling your dick out. You lifted up so she was able to pull your shorts and briefs down.

"I love this dick so much" Demi said as she eyed your dick.

"Then show him some love" you said resting your hand on the back of her head.

Demi took your dick in her mouth, paying attention to the tip first. She swirled her tongue around the head, licking the pre cum from your slit. You let a moan slip pass your lips.

"Damn Dems" you mumbled as you looked down at her.

Demi spit on your dick, letting her spit run down your dick before she had her hands wrapped around you. She sucked on the head, letting go with a pop which drew a loud moan out of you.

"Oh sh- fuck" you moaned.

"You like that daddy?" Demi asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah. Keep doing that"

You leaned back on your elbows as you watched Demi suck your dick. Her hands twisting as she jerked you off. You loved this feeling but you wanted to touch the back of her throat. You removed her hands before you stood up. Resting your left hand on her head while the other one guided your dick to her lips.

"Open" you said slapping your dick against her lips.

Demi did as you said, she opened her mouth as she looked up at you. You stuck your dick in her mouth instantly bucking your hips, your dick pressing on the inside of her cheek. You pushed Demi's head forward, you moaned feeling yourself slide down her throat. Demi pulled away for air a line of spit traveling from your dick to her lips.

"Come on" you said grabbing her ponytail.

Demi prepared herself before she took you back in her mouth. Resting your hand under her chin you fucked Demi's mouth, only getting bout six thrusts in before she pulled away.

"How you just gonna steal my show" Demi said as she still tried to catch her breath.

"Lay your sexy ass on that bed" she demanded.

You chuckled before you got on the bed, laying down. Demi took off her clothes before she got on top of you. Demi looked down at you, running her hands under your shirt, draggy her nails against your skin. She started grinding against you, your dick running through her folds.

"See this why i don't let you take charge, you always trying to tease" you said.

You pulled Demi down on you, wrapping an arm around her lower back before you grabbed your dick lining it up against her entrance before you slow pushed inside her. Only getting the head in at how tight she was.

"So tight bae" you said.

Once the head was in Demi slowly lowered herself on to you.

"Y/N/N" Demi moaned out loudly in your ear.

You slowly started thrusting upwards, giving her long deep strokes. Your hands ran up her back, down to her ass. You gripped her ass cheeks, grinding her down against you.

"You feel so good baby" you said licking over your lips.

Demi sat up as she started riding you, her eyes never leaving yours. Your hands going up to her titties, pinching her nipples. That did it for Demi. How you kept hitting her spot over and over and the nipple pinching just pushed her over the edge.

"Daddyyy" Demi moaned as she came on your dick.

Feeling Demi pussy walls clamp around your dick you groaned as you shot your load inside her. Demi laid on top of  you, kissing your neck. You laid there for awhile with your arms wrapped around Demi, forgetting about your training with Richie.

"Oh shit" you said as you dawned on you.

"Baby I gotta go now" you said with your hands on her hips.

"Noooo" Demi said with both her eyes closed.

"Demi"

"Fine" she mumbled before she rolled off of you.

"Next time imma get you to stay" she said.