Trouble

Request from @ballooney26

"I made the guest room up for your brother and I had max to go get him so that I can't have some alone time with you before he gets here" Demi said.

" why? Think you're not gonna get any attention with him here?" You asked.

" I mean I know I will but I want some now. Is that ok with you? Can I get my girlfriend's attention now" Demi asked with a grin.

"Yes you can" you said patting your lap.

Demi walked over to you straddling your lap before she attacked your lips with hers.

"I love you so much"you mumbled pecking her lips.

" I love you too baby" Demi smiled.

/////

"Y/N!! I'm here" your brother Nathan yelled through the house.

"You don't have to yell" Demi said poking her head out the kitchen.

"There go my other big sister" Nathan said walking inside the kitchen.

" thanks for letting me stay here, I had to get away from my parents and their fuckin rules" he said sitting at the table.

" it's rules everywhere you go and it's definitely rules in this house" Demi said.

"Yeah I know that but you know what I'm tryin to say" he said.

" so where is my sister?" Nathan asked.

"She's in the shower" Demi said.

"I'm surprise you not in there with her" Nathan said.

" if you wasn't here then yeah" Demi said.

" oh don't let me get in the way of y'all fuckin" Nathan laughed.

"I'm gonna go tell your sister you're here" Demi said before going upstairs.

Demi walked in the room finding you laying on the bed naked with the towel under you.

"Cover up, your brother is here" Demi said.

"Close the door for me babe, I don't feel like moving" you said looking up at the Ceiling.

Demi climbed on the bed hovering over you on the opposite side looking at your eyes.

" you hot box the bathroom huh?" Demi asked.

" I did" you mumbled.

You puckered your lips at Demi, closing your eyes waiting for her to kiss you. Demi leaned down kissing your lips but you held her head so she wouldn't go nowhere. You sucked on Demi's bottom lip, smirking when Demi moaned.

" get away" Demi said chuckled pushing you away.

"Let me put on some clothes" you said getting up.

/////

"Where all the bad bitches at?" Nathan asked you coming inside your office.

" I have no idea but I know where mines at" you said.

" yeah Demi is a bad bitch, she's too bad for you though" your brother said just messing with you.

"Yeah I don't give a fuck, I'm rich as fuck" you said looking at your brother.

" speaking of rich let me hold some money" he said.

" that's not how you ask dick head"

"Can I borrow some money? Please big sister" Nathan in a baby voice.