The Three Devils part 2

It was lingerie slumber party night and you were excited as hell. You couldn't wait to see the girls ass in some lingerie. They didn't want you to see them yet so they went across the mansion to get dressed while you got dressed in your room. You went downstairs to the kitchen checking up on the cook to see if he was done cooking.

"Y/N you're one lucky bastard" Jean said.

"Which one did you see?" You asked chuckling.

"All three of them, I know they trouble" he said.

"Hell yeah and spoiled as shit but that's my fault"

"Can i get a bread?" You asked.

"Sure go ahead" Jean said.

"Y/N!" Ariana shouted.

You grabbed the bread before walking out of the kitchen. You went down the hall going in the guest room.

"What the hell" you said walking in.

The room looked like a big dressing room with mirrors all around the room.

"When y'all did this?" You asked.

"When you were out of town last month" Demi said.

"And I need to look at my sexy ass every time I turn around" Ariana said putting on her lipgloss.

"This child is so conceded" Miley said laughing.

"I'm not a child, Q-tip" Ariana threw back.

Demi laughed at the both of them as she sat in her chair.

"If y'all not fighting about who gets to be on this dick first hush up" you said sitting down.

"Oh we don't do that shit anymore, we got a calendar. It's Demi's turn tonight" Ari said.

"well if you play your cards right you might get all three" Demi said smirking at you.

"Daddy always play her cards right" Miley said walking over to you sitting on your lap kissing you.

"When can I see what's under these robes" you said trying to stick your hand under Miley's robe.

"Later after dinner now get out" Demi said.

////

" Ou daddy I'm full" Ariana said rubbing her stomach.

"Shid I am too" you said as you still was eating.

"then stop eating babe" Demi chuckled.

"I canttttt, Jean made this fie ass lobster pasta" you chuckled.

"So that mean you don't want this 3 course dessert?" Miley asked.

"Naw I do, just give me 10 minutes" you said getting up to go lay on the couch.

The girls followed right behind you finally taking off their robes.

"Damnnnnnn" you said looking at all of them.

"I think 10 minutes is too long" Ariana said straddling your lap.

Ariana grabbed your jaw before kissing you. And it was one of those nasty, freaky kiss. Out of the three of them Ariana was the freakiest one. You looked over to your side seeing Demi and Miley kissing. Your dick instantly getting hard, Ariana start grinding on you as she sucked on your neck. Demi and Miley finally joined in, shit was getting heated quick. That was until it was a knock on your door.

"FUCKKKKKKK" you groaned.

The girls got up putting on their robe before you went to answer the door trying to hide your hard on.

"What" you said opening the door seeing your little sister and nephew.

"What the fuck happened Kenzie?" You asked.

"James is trying kill me" she cried.

"He beat me and threw me downstairs. I got up, grabbed Patrick and ran" she said.

"Shit" you said letting her in.

" What's going on?" Demi asked seeing Kenzie face.

"Fucking James" you said closing your door.

"Come here baby boy" Ariana said taking Patrick out of Kenzie arms.

When Ariana removed the baby it was a lot of blood on him.

"Wait is he bleeding!?" Miley asked.

As soon as she said that Kenzie dropped to the floor. Kenzie had a stab wound in her abdomen and while she was holding Patrick he was actually putting pressure on the wound even though she was losing blood.

"Call 911" you said making your way over to your sister.

////

"So she keeping the baby?" Ariana asked.

"Duh bitch that's her nephew" Miley said.

" what's up with you and these dumb questions?" Demi asked.

" I don't know, been feeling like a blonde lately" Ariana said.

You now had custody over your nephew since your sister left him to you. They had arrested Jason, you wasn't stressing about having a baby to take care of because you knew the girls would help.

" I know we had different plans tonight and I'm sorry about that" you said to them.

"No baby it's fine, family comes first" Demi said.

"We're going to take good care of this cutie" Miley said smiling at the sleeping baby in her arms.

"You ok Ari?" You asked since she haven't said a lot.

"Could I talk to you alone?" She asked not looking at the other girls.

"Yeah sure baby" you said before y'all walked towards the kitchen.

"Wassup?"

" I'm pregnant"