Drunk moments

Demi was fucked up as laid on the floor in the Airbnb that her and her friends rented for one of their lingerie party. They laughed at stupid shit as they talked about random stuff. Demi was horny as fuck and thinking about you.

"Let me go call my baby" Demi said as she tried to get up.

"Don't fall down them stairs girl" Sirah said.

......

You sat in your bed replying back to a few emails. Getting a FaceTime call from Demi, you answered it.

"Wassup" you said not taking your eyes off your computer.

Demi said nothing as she swayed to the music in her head. Seeing the movement on the side of your eye, you finally looked to see what she was doing. You chuckled as you watched your girlfriend shake her ass.

"Take that robe off, I can't see nothing" you said.

Demi did as you said, taking off the silky robe revealing the red lingerie she had on. You bit your bottom lip at how sexy Demi was.

"Baby you look so fuckin sexy with your glasses. I just wanna ride your face so bad" Demi said moving closer to the camera.

You chuckled, turning your attention back to your laptop to finish off the email. You flicked your tongue in a fast motion as you continued to type.

"You having fun with your friends baby?" You asked.

"I'm drunk and I miss you daddy" she said grabbing her phone to lay on the bed.

"Y/N pay attention to meee, look at meee" Demi whined.

"Ok,ok" you said closing your laptop, putting it to the side.

"You got all my attention now baby" you said.

Demi smiled at you before she started singing.

"I can't wait till you come over, I'm not sober, so you know how it's bout to go. Cause I like to fuck when Im drunk, I like to suck when I'm drunk"

"Pussy fairy's on the wayyyy" she sung out loud.

"So you want me to come over there and give you some dick?" You asked.

"Yes please"

" I'm coming"

/////

You pulled up at the Airbnb, parking your car next to the party bus. You got out knocking on the door. You heard something fall and break before you heard the locks turning.

"Ou! Heyyyyy Y/N!" Kylie smiled at you.

"Wassup" you chuckled as Kylie stumbled a little.

You walked in house, closing the door behind you. Kylie looked at the vase she broke before looking at you.

"You broke that" she said point at the broken pieces.

"Naw, yo ass broke that" you said pulling out your phone to take a picture of her with the broken vase.

You laughed so hard when she actually posed.

"Y'all fucked up" you said as you walked towards the living room.

You shook your head seeing them still drinking even though they were fucked up. We

"I'll take this" you said taking the pink Whitney from Miley.

"Uhn, Uhnnnnn" she said getting up off the couch.

"I'm gonna put some vodka in a water bottle for you guys so y'all won't spill it" you lied as you took the drinks from all of them.