Military School part 2

~1 month later~

"Can we go inside now! We been out here all day!" You yelled at Lauren.

"Nope. Not until I get my 100 push-ups from you" she said.

You felt your blood boil over, you was so fed up with her. She woke you up at 12am to do some fucking push-ups and on top of that it was pouring rain. Your night clothes was soaked. Ever since that first incident with you and Lauren, the two of you been going at it.

"If you just stop being so got damn stubborn and just do it, we both can catch some sleep before it's actually time to get up" she said.

"You're the one that got me out here! What's your fucking problem with me? Mad because I got your girlfriend's attention?"

Lauren slowly walked over towards you, standing right in front of your face just staring you in the eyes before she hit you in the face with her elbow. You fell to the ground clutching your nose as you felt the blood leak out through your nostrils.

"Watch your fucking mouth and give me my 100 before I fuck you up worst than that" she threatened.

You spit the blood the seeped in your mouth out in front of Lauren before you positioned yourself to do the push-ups. Looking at her the whole time as you did so. You only stopped twice before completing them. Demi watched the whole thing from the second floor window but she left before the two of you could come back in.

"Good" Lauren said beforeshe turned around to go back inside.

You got up from the muddy ground before following her inside. Going back to your room, you grabbed your training clothes and hit the showers. You walked towards the back where it was more darker at, the other girls where too scary to take a shower back there but you liked it because it gave you privacy. You stripped out of your wet clothes, wiping your bloody nose with your shirt before turning on the shower. You grabbed the black and mild and lighter out of your shower bag before you lit it up. Standing under the hot water letting it relax your muscles. You closed your eyes letting the smoke fill your lungs.

"Damn I could be home deep In some pussy right now" you said as you blew the smoke out.

The black and mild wasn't a joint but it still gave you a little buzz. Holding the black in your left hand, you grabbed your dick with your right hand as you slowly began to stroke yourself. Feeling yourself grow in your hand you moaned a bit.

"Fuck" you mumbled as you squeeze a little tighter.

You imagined being in some pussy right now. You started thrusting your hips when a image of Demi popped in your head. Taking a puff from the black you thought about Demi riding you. You felt yourself getting closer, picking up the pace and squeezing tighter.

"Oh my God" you moaned as she came.

That release got rid of the bit of anger you had in you. You out of your black before you grabbed your towel and body wash.

After your shower you only had an hour left before you had to be information. So once in your room you laid down for awhile, breathing out your mouth since your nose was stomped.

////

Training

"Y/N I know you can move faster than that, pick up the pace" Demi said.

"Cap I'm tryin. I'm holding up my weight and yours" you said referring to Demi on your back.

"Maybe if I carry you like this from the front it'll be better" you grinned.

Demi legs and arms tighten around you. Putting you in a choke hole you dropped to the ground, tapping her leg immediately.

"Ok,ok" you said trying to get out of her grip.

Demi didn't ease up as she still had a firm grip on you.

"Your head would explode having me that close to you" Demi said tightening her grip.

"Can you replace your arms with your thighs at least"

Demi finally let you go before getting up, leaving you on the ground.

"Breathe in through your nose and exhale out your mouth" Demi coached.

"I can't breathe through my nose right now"

"And why is that?" She asked.

Demi sat there waiting on you to tell her about the incident this morning but you never did.

"Probably got a cold" you said standing up.

.....

After training you all hit the showers before Demi gave you all a break before chow time.

"Hey Y/N, a few of us are going outside on the roof in a few you coming?" Jackie asked.

"Naw. I'm tired as hell and my back hurt" you said.

"I'll save you some of the liquor then" she said before leaving.

Once Jackie walked out and closed your door you closed your eyes getting the sleep that you missed. While Demi was in her own room shower she couldn't stop thinking about you, she wondered why she's so drawn to you. After her shower Demi wrote a little note before she walked out her room over to yours, she knocked twice before coming in.

"Hey" Demi said waking you up.

"Hmm?" You said opening one eye.

Demi put the note under your pillow before she walked out, not saying anymore to you. You grabbed the note before you sat up and read it.

*Meet me in my room at 0200*