My Narrative (this year)

The Mystery of the Miami Crimes:

Have you ever had a great life, but then have it be threatened because of a big accusation that could change everything? When their father never came home that night, and a gunshot was heard in the night, this big change could affect them permanently unless they figure out what is really going on.There was this family made up of a father, Roberto, a mother, Frankie, and two twin sisters, Lisa and Isabella.These sisters were in 6th grade. They lived in a mansion off the coast of Miami Beach in Florida. They were able to view amazing, bright, and colorful sunrises and sunsets. Every morning when the sun rose the sky was yellow and orange while the sun, itself, was a golden yellow. Every night when the sun set it displayed bright shades of pink, purple, and red in the sky. As the sun started to set, its golden rays reflected upon the crystal, blue ocean. Roberto loved to take his daughters to the beach to fish. Every Saturday they would get up at 4 AM in the morning to get ready, so they could be first at the docks. Lisa and Isabella would watch the sunrise as their dad went to go rent a boat. After they would travel around the beautiful dark blue ocean to find their spot, they would fish all day and then go home so their mother could cook the fish that they caught. On Sundays, Frankie, their mother, would spend some quality time with them by doing arts and crafts for the whole day. They would make jewelry, blankets, and clothes. They would then travel to the local supermarket, and then they would set up their booth to sell them. They sold them toward the end of the day, because it was mellow and less crowded than any other time of the day. The supermarket was located near the docks, so you could see when the boats were being boarded or when they were being docked. During the weekdays, Lisa and Isabella would work on homework together in their room after they came home from school. When they finished their homework, they would just relax, talk to each other, and/or play board games.

There was a loud gunshot that awoke the girls that night. They thought they were just fireworks, because it was close to New Years. The next day, the police had arrived to arrest Roberto. The twins slowly walked down the stairs to hear what was going on and why there were police at their home. They didn't want to make a noise, because they wanted the policemen to know that they were listening in on the conversation. They had heard the police talking about a gunshot that had happened the night before, and they also overheard that that their father was a main suspect in the shooting. Then, the police told Roberto that he was going to have to spend time in jail, until a trial would happen; they told Roberto that this was to make sure that the citizens were safe. Then they witnessed their father being dragged out handcuffs to the police station.

Lisa and Isabella went with their mother to meet with the lawyers to talk about their father's case. When they got there, the lawyers greeted them with hugs and cookies. Then they all sat down, and Frankie asked about her husband's case. The lawyers said that it didn't look too good for Roberto; they said that the judges were thinking about the death penalty. Frankie asked why they were considering the death penalty. The lawyers them that there were had been multiple crimes being accumulated against him. At that moment, Lisa and Isabella knew that their father was being framed by someone, because, in their hearts, they knew their father couldn't have committed such terrible crimes. The only question was who? Who would have motive enough to go through all of that trouble to frame him? The lawyers mentioned that they had a month to get ready for the trial; they also said if there was no new evidence there was a very good chance that the jury would find him guilty. Lisa and Isabella realized that they might be their father's last hope. They had to find who the real criminal was and fast before it was too late.

Lisa and Isabella knew time was running out, and they had to act fast if they were going to save their father. Therefore, as soon as they got home, they started thinking of ideas to capture the real culprit. They decided to go for a walk by the beach to clear their mind. While they were walking to the beach, they walked by an alley where they spotted one of the lawyers. The lawyer's name was Harry. The other guy that Harry was speaking to looked a little bit familiar, but couldn't make the connection how they knew him. They heard Harry saying something about their father Roberto, so they decided to stop and hide behind a nearby dumpster. After they had made sure no one could see them, they took out their phones and started to take a video recording the mens' conversation. They did this because they had started getting suspicious of the mens' behavior. They captured Harry saying, "We got Roberto right where we want him. It took forever to get all of the evidence to point at him, but it helped getting close to his wife and kids. I tried making them believe that it's the end of the road and that Roberto isn't going to survive after the trial is over. Although that stupid Monica is trying to give them hope. Luckily, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve to secure his fate. Ricky, I want to make sure that no one ever finds out that you and I were the actual ones who committed those crimes and framed Roberto." Then the other guy, Ricky, says, " Good! As soon as we get our cousin, Roberto, out of the way, it will ensure that we get all of the inheritance from our grandmother once we pull a few extra strings brother.". Then, Lisa and Isabella stopped recording and ran home to show their mother.

Their mother couldn't believe what she had seen on the video that the girls had taken. With this new information, she would now be able to get her husband out of jail. What Frankie really couldn't believe was that her daughters were the ones that had actually solved the case. Her daughters were heroes. The two girls explained how they cracked the case. They explained to their mother how they were on their way to the beach to get fresh air when they saw the two men in a suspicious area, and heard something about their father. At that point, they told her that they the decided to hide and record the whole conversation they heard. Next, Frankie, Isabella, and Lisa all headed down to the police station to show the police the new evidence. They were just in time, because Harry was there and had pushed the trial to later that afternoon. They showed the evidence to the police. The police then showed it to the judge. The judge set Roberto free. Harry and Ricky were another story as they received a very long jail sentence. Ever since the trial, the family lived a better life than ever before.

The End!

This writing is my personal favorite! What do you guys think about the narrative?