About Me!

Don't ever change for anyone, you are perfect just the way you are!!! I love to write stories, shoot me a message to give me inspiration on what I should write about. I am a girl with strong passions. I speak my mind, and I will stand up for what is right no matter what. I sing my heart out to erase the pain, and hope to brighten other peoples' days. I listen to others, and love to help. If you need someone to talk to ever, just shoot me a message at. I love harry potter. My favorite characters are Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory, and Draco Malfoy. I also love the Descendants trilogy and Z-O-M-B-I-E-S & Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2.

Hi. I hope everyone is having a great day so far. This is my first time writing for fun in my free time that is outside of school, but I realized that I love writing so much. So, I am starting to write stories on here. I am new on here and to showing off my writing to other people that are outside of my family, friends, or teachers. Please don't hate! Anyways, I just want to let you know that I am always here to talk to any of you if you ever need someone to talk to, just shoot me a message! Have a great day and remember you are perfect just the way you are, and don't have to change for anyone.!

I really want to make a story that everyone will like, and I need ideas. Please read and follow the directions in the next chapter! Thank You!