𝟬𝟭.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 Pov

A day ago  ↷

It was a nice sunny morning when suddenly a clown knocked down the door of a little girl's room. The clown jumped on the big fluffy bed where the girl was sleeping, ❝☆ WAKE MY DEAR BLOSSOM IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR THE EXAM~ ♡❞

The girl rolled over and threw a pillow, aiming at the loud, annoying clown that woke her up from her sleep. ❝ShUt uP hisOKa, it's sTiLL eArly aND I dON't neEd aS muCH tiMe As yOu dO fOr mAkeUp!!❞ The girl yells, leaving Hisoka with feathers stuck in his hair.

(Y/N) pulled up the cover over her head, drifting back to sleep. "Maybe it's finally time", Hisoka thought to himself as (Y/N) threw another pillow at the alarm clock that was ringing next to her bed <this girl broke at least 5 alarms in her lifetime>.

❝If you get your lazy ass up and get ready, you can go off alone for this exam, wherever you would like to go as long as you pass it and make it out alive. Your other choice is to stay with me till the end.❞

As those words slip out, (Y/N) shot up, she eyes ★ s p a r k l e s ★ in joy. (Y/N) hesitated for a second, she looked up at the clown, ❝Are you sure that? I mean I can just stay with you, you don't have to do this.❞

Her brother looked into her eyes, seeing how serious her 13-year-old sister was, he gave out a little laugh. ❝HEY, I'm serious about this stupid choice you're about to make.❞ Hisoka smiled ❝Does (Y/N)-chan not want to leave me~❞ "This stupid clown with his stupid smirk", (Y/N) let out a tsked before throwing another pillow at him.

Hisoka never let her do anything unless it was something that he himself had tried before, which is barely anything. After losing her parents at a very young age, Hisoka tries his best to keep (Y/N) away from the world to keep her safe.

Just like that, (Y/N) lived most of her life trapped at home. She did live a good life, watching anime/Netflix/youtube every day, reading manga/Fanfics and being able to eat (F/F) in bed is good enough for this simple girl.

But being able to wander off alone for the first time was something (Y/N) always wanted to try. So for her, this was like a dream come true, it was the beginning of a new adventure. Hisoka then left her room, heading to the kitchen to make some bacon and eggs for the two of them before departing.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

(Y/N) quickly got ready, wearing a jacket with random shirt, some cargo pants and platform boots with socks. She puts on a belt just in case she has to smack Hisoka when he goes crazy with his 'unripe fruit' and attacks poor children caught in the crossfire.

She got her hair and makeup done, put on a classy choker/necklace, as she was about to draw the hearts on her cheeks, she heard a high pitch scream downstairs in the kitchen. The girl quickly ran into the kitchen where she saw her older brother on the counter with a pan in his hand.

❝ ☆ HELP ME (Y/N), THERE'S A GIANT FUCKING SPIDER CRAWLING IN HERE ♡❞

(Y/N) sighed and quickly got rid of the tiny spider with a tissue box, smacked it onto the counter before it got more chaotic. It's really painful sometimes, to watch your grown-ass brother acting and screaming like a 5-year-old brat that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas, like those spoiled brats with rich parents.