𝟭𝟳.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

❝Congratulations on escaping the trick tower, everyone. Only two more left to go❞ The short man with large glasses says with a grin. He has a spiky purple mohawk, sprouting from the top of his head like a plant, with the rest of his head bald. 

"Why does he look like that.. What is with that pineapple hair.." (Y/N) skulled, looking at how the man stood with his hand behind his back, full of confidence. "I just know he shrimp position when he do his discod modding," She thought to herself, picturing the goofy moment while looking around at the new surrounding and leftover contestants.

❝The island we have arrived on is the Zevil island, where the next phase will take place.❞ The man continues. (Y/N) shoots a glare at Hisoka, whos busy glaring at Gon, licking his lips. "No way bro is doing all that right now.. No way.." 

The girl thought, shivering in fear with how creepy it is to have a grown ass clown staring at kids as your brother. "I mean thank the lord we ain't related biologically cause what the fuck.." (Y/N) sighs in relief, not noticing a certain albino boy staring at her.

❝We shall begin, you will all now draw lots.❞

The crowd mutters and whispers to one another in confusion, ❝What will that decide? Drawing lots??❞ The purple mohawk man smirks, "The lots will decide who to hunt and who will hunt you. The hunters and the hunted." He grins. 

❝This box contains 26 numbered balls,❞ He snaps his finger, a taller man walks out with the box in hand. ❝These represent the number of all remaining contestants. You will draw the lots in the order of when you exited the tower.❞ 

All the contestants form a line to the box, drawing the lots in the order, with Hisoka going first. (Y/N) walks up to the box when her turn arrived, she reaches in and swoosh around before taking a ball out. The girl walks back to her spot before pealing off the white sticker that had cover up the number"Huh, I got number 69.. silly willy number,, I don't think I've seen anyone with that number... Interesting~" The girl thought to herself, while the man explained the objective.  

❝To advance to the final phase, you are to collect other participant's number badges. The badge number of your specific target, which is the number you drew out, will give you 3 points. If you keep your own badge in possession, that will also give you 3 points. Other participant's badges are worth 1 point each..❞ He says with an evil smile, grinning ear to ear. 

❝.. You will need a minimum of 6 points to advance. With all that being said, enjoy your stay on Zevil island.❞ The purple man finished, he then moved aside for a girl with bright orange hair who introduced herself as Khara. ❝You all did great !! Now you will go ashore in the order of shortest to longest run time during the third phase, leaving one at a time with two-minute intervals !!❞ (Y/N) yawns Khara kept speaking, "This is taking so long,, mmh looks like Killua-san and Gon-kun are talking~ wonder why hehe" 

❝You will be left on the island for a week !! Good luck on collecting your 6 points, remember to return here afterwards !!❞ Khara finishes, before signalling Hisoka, the first to finish phase third, to go ahead. As the clown slowly disappeared into the foggy forest, more and more participants got off until it was (Y/N)'s turn to go. ❝I'll see you all laterr~,, bye byee❞ The girl waves back to the group while she hops off the boat and into the fog. 

❝Wahh~!! now that all the problems are solved,, time to have some funn~~❞ (Y/N) stretches, doing a couple of cartwheels before landing like the star she is. The girl begins to walk through the tall grass, reaching into her bag for some candy. (Y/N) hums while chewing the candy, observing her new surroundings and seeking for any participants hiding in the trees. The girl suddenly noticed a flash in a certain bush, she reached into her bag for a card and dashed towards the target. 

Without stopping, (Y/N) flings the card into the bush, letting it fly, slicing the leaves that were in its way. The girl then stops in front of the bush knowing that her card has hit its target, she pushes the bushes away for a path leading to where her card landed, in the neck of a dead man. (Y/N) looks down at the man, lying in a puddle of blood, ❝awh shucks !! i was hoping that the card would be clean,,❞ She lets out a sigh, reaching down to pick up the two of diamonds, wiping the dripping blood on the man's clothes. "Can't wait to rest in my warm bed once all this is over~"

(Y/N) continue to walk through the fields before noticing pink fluff in the distance, she squints her eyes and slows down the pace. "I'm truly hoping,, that isn't the person I think it is" (Y/N) sneaks through slowly, using the tall grass to hide but does not realize that another has crept up behind her. 

❝Hey, what are you doing here?..❞

______________________

Author's Note:
Heyyy my silly pooki wooki readers :3
(late) Merry Christmas, (late) Happy holidays, and (late) Happy New Year !! (RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH)

I came back for a quick second to check up yall, did yall miss me :33 (please say yes, please say yes) Lowke haven't been on wattpad for a while, slipping my wattpad era fr but dw I'll come back once I become an academic weapon (I'm losing it, wishing to be like (Y/N) frfr, manifestation) 

BUT !! i miss al yall very much (my phone blows up with wattpad notifications once a month) I'll come back in the summer or sm cuz my next sem will not be slaying !! ilyall silly comments pls leave more

-Zuki out-