𝟭𝟱.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

The group arrives in the small, square room. The room contains a fairly large couch on one side, a bookshelf with some floor chairs on the other side, a coffee table in the middle, a fridge in a corner close to the door they came in from, and a big timer with 50 hours on the wall.

Leorio drops his suitcase and goes straight for the couch, ❝Good grief!! We have to spend 50 hours in this room ?!❞

He said, dropping himself onto the couch. The others stood at the door frame, looking around and at each other.

❝Hey Killua, can you tell me how that technique works?❞ Killua asks, many turn their heads, listening with interest and curiosity. The albino boy turns around, face with pure confusion, ❝What do you mean by technique?❞

❝The one you used to take out his heart instantly,❞ Kurapika continued to ask. Killua's eyes lit up like a light bulb, ❝OH !! Well, that wasn't a technique :3 ❞ Killua said, putting his hands into the pocket of his pants. ❝I just ripped it out.❞ He shrugged.

"If only (Y/N)-Sama is here with us, she would have been clapping with glee !!" Lucifer thought to himself, staring at the three from the corner of the sofa. ❝How interesting..~❞ Lucifer whispers, slowly revealing a smirk.

"What's with this guy ?!" Leorio glared over at the smirking Lucifer, sweatdropping/scared/disgusted/no God will save him from these demons/afraid while shifting away from him. ❝T-That's all ?!❞ Kurapika said, stuttering a bit. Killua gave a little cat-like smirk.

❝I manipulated my body a bit so it makes it easier,❞ Killua continues to explain, showing his sharpened fingernails, veins covering all over his hand, hand becoming more like a claw. 

❝WOAH !! Your nails !! ❞ Gon exclaims, letting out a little gasp at Killua's trick. "That looks like that one trick (Y/N)-sama showed us when we first met !!~ brings back memories ~" Lucifer thought to himself, jotting down a mental note to tell (Y/N) about the newfound discoveries.

❝I wonder if (Y/N)-San is doing alright❞ Gon thought out loud, making some turn their heads at Lucifer. ❝Oh are you asking me ?? I'm sure (Y/N)-Sama is fine with Lucy, she just have some business to take care of.❞ The black hair male said, smiling and showing his canines.

During the rest of the time staying in the room, the group talked for a bit and soon slept to past time. They all slept comfortably while Lucifer stayed up, sitting in a corner of the room. Beeps were heard when he clicks at the buttons on his watch, some beeps longer and or shorter than others.

"Seems like hes sending a message to someone.. Why can i not understand the code ??.." Killua thought while laying quietly, listening to the beeps Lucifer was clicking at. The red eye male snaps his neck, turns towards Killua. This sudden movement caused the albino to shift, "Holy shit !! this damn bastard scared me!!"  Killua pondered to himself as he turned to look at the corner where Lucifer was sitting but saw nothing until he felt a sharp blade at his neck. ❝Heh~ Stay quiet alright~ ❞ Lucifer said, smiling ear to ear, red eyes glowing in the dark. ❝What will you do with me..❞ Killua asks, with a hard, stern look, blue eyes that pierced the armed man's crimson irises, staring over his shoulder. 

As Lucifer was about to speak, his watch began to beep, which made him frown rather than grin. ❝Tsk. You're blessed that Our Lady has acknowledged you.❞ He twirls his katana before putting it back into the koshirae. ❝Who are you ?! Whats your real identity?!!❞ The albino shouts, jumping onto his two tiny little feets (sorry lmao). ❝I'm not allowed to tell you but you'll know soon~❞ 

❝Then tell me whats (Y/N)'s identity !! WHY IS IT THAT YOU CALL HER WITH SUCH FORMALITY !??❞ Killua continues to shout, "He looks like an angry kitten lol" Lucifer thought to himself, while the albino boy continues to shout and jump, angrily pointing at the black hair male. But before Lucifer can give answers to all the questions, pillows where smacked in the two's faces. 

❝CAN YALL SHUT UP !!! DO YOU NOT SEE PEOPLE SLEEPING ?!?!! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE !!!❞ Leorio screams ontop of his lungs, waking the rest of the group. ❝Oh, goodmorning Leorio❞ Killua gives the mad male a small wave before being greeted by another pillow at the face. ❝Whoops-❞ Gon says, startled at his godly head shot. ❝heh~ Sorry bout that killu-❞ Gon was interrupted by a pillow to his face. 

The two continued throwing the pillows at each other a few more times before getting on the floor laughing and cackleing. "Why am I still here.." Kurapika sighs deeply while pouring himself freshly made coffee. 

______________________

Author's Note:
Heyyy ;)))
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!
(late)

I came back with the milk children
Istg yall are crazy, i was gone for a bit and shit was at like 24k but now its at 27k 💀👽
We should like, all meet up and touch grass together.

But thank you all for the support and love, reading everyones goofy comments always make my day 💪💪

ill try my best to push out maybe 2 or 3 more chapters since im on winter break rn ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ Remember to stay safe and warm yall 😘😍

-Zuki Out✌-