𝟬𝟴.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 Pov

(Y/N) walks away from the room, humming and skipping through the halls. She slows down and pauses, sensing movement from behind her. 

The girl walks down to a corner, stopping once more. ❝I know you two are there,❞ (Y/N) spoke in a low tone, hand in her pockets, reaching for her needles.

❝Come out of your little hiding spot~❞ She sang, flipping the needles between her fingers. She launches 5 needles at the turning hallway behind her. 

❝Ah~ Looks like we got caught again~❞ A high pitched voice spoke from the back, juggling the 5 needles that they caught in between their fingers, sighing with a tint of disappointment in their voice. (Y/N) could hear two pairs of soft footsteps as they were walking closer to her. 

❝Fufu~ It's not my fault I have good senses, is it~❞ (Y/N) giggled before catching the five needles that were thrown back to her.

The footsteps soon stop right behind her, ❝It's been four years since we last saw you, my lady❞ A deeper voice said, while the other just let out small giggles at the response one gave.

(Y/N) swiftly turned around, letting go of three of the needles she kept in hand. The two hooded figure blocks the flying object with clinks from the sword/daggers they held.

❝Hmm~ Not bad, it seems like you both kept trainings well,❞ The girl said with little expressions, twirling the last two needles in hand, glistening under the lights. (Y/N) dashes at them, a single needle in both hands. The two backs off with their sword/daggers at their chest, ready to block (Y/N)'s attack. The girl rises her hand and jumps up.

Before they can react to (Y/N)'s swift movements, the girl already had the needles pointed at their necks from behind.

❝Ara~ You two finally caught me after all those six years of hiding and seeking, because of you two I had to change my identity twice or more and my job more than ten times. .❞

❝How has it been. . . ❞

Lucifer and Luci, dear?~ 

❝ . . . ❞

______________________

Author's note:
Hehe have this short update
while i go write some more bullshit :)

its winter break now so im trying to speed some chapters in before school starts again

remember to press that
little star button >:)
[my brain decided to change all my users again (x_x;)]

-Zuki out-