𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 ˊˎ -

HO HO HOE
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY KWANZA, HAPPY HOLIDAY, AND OTHER CELEBRATIONS YOU ALL CELEBRATE

THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME IN THESE PAST MONTHS (been 6 months since this started) 💀😭😭💃

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE MORE CHAPTERS AND REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU ALL <333

. . .I've finished all thats needed to be said, HAVE FUN READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY             -(*/∇\*)
P.S. please do talk to me in the comments I would love to meet new people to talk to in my free time  omgomg I'm so braindead :'D

______________________

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 POV

5 years ago ↷

❝... what should we do now? She's not waking up ...❞ A soft worried voice asked. ❝Eh ... she's fine .. ❞ Another voice answered the first.

"what in hell is happening right now, who was that speaking?"  The girl questioned herself, the only two things she knows is that she is in bed and there are people around her.

❝She's not going to wake up anytime soon, let's just go Alluka❞ The voice let out a sigh before dragging something out of the room.

"Knowing that was Alluka, the other person was probably Killua."  (Y/N) grabs the blanket and snuggles into the warmth while the snow fell outside. Without knowing, the girl fell back into her dreams

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

❝Hey look! It's (Y/N)- san over there!❞ A small figure who seems to be Gon runs over to greet (Y/N), who looks around confused.

❝Killua and Alluka and the others are all waiting for you!❞ Before the girl can react, Gon grabs her hand and began marching forward.

The walk was quiet and no one talked, (Y/N) looked around the unfamiliar surroundings. It was like a long, unending forest with snow everywhere.

The trees and the ground were painted white, shining like diamonds when the light hit.

The two walked and walked until (Y/N) felt a little unsettled, ❝Are we there yet? It's been a long walk already❞ The girl asks the boy who kept walking with one hand holding her hand. Gon doesn't reply, which got her guard up.

After a couple more steps, Gon finally replies. ❝We are here now❞ The girl looks up to see this large castle-like building, snowmen and snowwomen were everywhere on the streets inside of this building.

"What is this place?"  (Y/N) questioned herself, looking all around to see if there were any living beings like her. Gon kept hold of her until they arrive at this palace, where they were greeted by Killua and Alluka, sitting on ice-built thrones.

❝I greet you both, Queen Alluka and King Killua. I have brought the person you asked for.❞ Gon said on one knee, while (Y/N) inspected everything around her.

❝Thank you for your hard work Gon, you are dismissed,❞ Alluka said, waving her hand, signalling Gon to leave.

❝I welcome you, (Y/N) Morrow,❞ Killua said in a tone he barely uses, he eyed (Y/N) like a hunter would do when they hunt for their prey.

❝I greet you as well, King and Queen❞ (Y/N) who had caught on to what happened, gives the two in front a light bow before Alluka told her to rise.

❝Miss Morrow, as you can see, this is our snow kingdom. This is a place where the cold beings live. We would like to invite you to join us and live with us as snowpeople❞ Alluka said in a soft graceful tone, smiling at the girl.

❝In order to do that, we must make you into us, become like us. We will be powerful and unstoppable after becoming a part of these freezing beings.❞ Killua explained with glee, the corner of his mouth pointing upwards while Alluka also smiled wider.

❝I would love to join you all, but I do not wish to become a snowperson, so I will have to decline your offer❞ The girl said calmly, bowing down to show respect, but she noticed the sudden switch of emotion when she looked up.

Their eyes were filled with disgust and anger, ❝Well that's too bad, isn't it. Guards! Get her!!❞ Killua demanded suddenly, and the snowpeople began to charge in on her. But (Y/N) was prepared, she takes out an icicle that she collected from the walk earlier and began stabbing those who were coming at her.

She dances through the crowd when suddenly she realizes that her legs could not move and was stuck on something. When she looked down, her legs were frozen in place and the coldness was slowly spreading upwards. (Elsa Anna moment frfr !!)

The girl looks up to see the two who used to look like humans were now snow figures, trying to throw snow spells at her to get her into an ice block.

Just when she was looking away, a snowman smacked the icicle out of her hand, leaving her with nothing but her torso and arms unfrozen.

(Y/N) suddenly remember the other human figure, the one that brought her to this place. ❝Gon ?! Gon?!! Where are you?!❞

The girl cries out as she punches the snow with her hand. After all the screaming, she saw hope when she saw a bit of green popping out of the corner.

❝Gon! Gon!! You got to get out of here! They aren't who you think they are! Run while you still can!❞ (Y/N) screams, but all soon stops when that bit of green was not Gon's hair, but it was a snowman holding a green spiky wig.

The girl felt as if her world stopped, she suddenly screams out in the sudden coldness she felt at the neck. She sees her arm slowly turn thinner into a stick and a ball of snow instead of her legs.

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

Just as she was about to scream once more, she jumps up and was sweating buckets. ❝HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK❞ The girl curses out loud, wiping away the sweat and catching her breath.

❝Hey, are you okay (Y/N)?❞ Kurapika pops his head in, looking concerned about the sudden curse in the early morning. ❝yea .. yea. I'm all good. fine, I think.❞ (Y/N) said slowly, trying hard to calm her mind when loud cheerful voices were heard coming towards her room.

❝(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Look what we made! Tiny snowmen!❞ Gon happily cheered with the other two. They brought out their tiny snowman and all grinned happily at the result.

❝You shouldn't bring snow inside, it's going to melt quickly and make a mess,❞ Kurapika said, sighing at their actions. Before any of the four can reply (Y/N) lets out a scream and jumps off the bed, running down the stairs and away from those snowmen.

The End [wonk]

______________________

Author's note:

ignore any goddamn spelling mistakes, was speed typing this at 1:30 am lmao 💀💀
My fingers hurt like shit-

Hope you enjoyed and HAPPY HOLIDAYS
╭(°ㅂ°)╮╰(°ㅂ°)╯

-Zuki out-