Chapter 2

Narrator P.O.V

"Let's see how much you improved, Asta." Said dante

Asta drew his Demon dweller and rushed dante with it. Dante parried his sword strikes but not all, as he received a few cuts.
Dante noticed the after those cuts, he couldn't regenerate his wounds.

"Not bad!" He complemented.

Dante then proceeded to strike Asta and land a hit on his arm, though it wasn't enough to wound it heavily.

He then flew back and attacked with another spell.

Gravity Magic: Gravity Singularity

The ball of condensed gravity flew towards Asta, he pointed the demon dweller towards the attack. It was then absorbed into the blade was condensed all around it.

"Thank goodness I learned this from months ago." Said Asta

________________(flashback)________________

Asta and Gaja were training as usual, Gaja was sending attacks towards Asta and Asta was trying to hit Gaja with anti-magic slashes.

"You're getting better at timing your attacks, but you should learn to predict your opponent's next move" Said Gaja as he sent another attack.

"Damn! I can hit him but he keeps avoiding my moves!" Thought Asta.

It kept on going for a while and both were injured, Gaja then charges up a huge ball of lightning.

"You lose" Gaja stated,he then sent the projectile to Asta's way.

"Damn! Gotta do something!" Thought Asta as he panicked and pointed the Demon Dweller toward it. He expected pain from the attack, but it never came. Instead, his sword glowed yellow.

"Huh? What happened?" Asta and Gaja thought.

He then had an idea when looked at his blade. He slashed at Gaja and a lighting attack was sent his way. Before he could react, the lightning attack hit him and he fell. He then got up with the help of Asta.

"That was impressive, that will be helpful in  your battle against them." Gaja Stated.

"Thank you, Gaja Senpai!" Said Asta.

____________(Back to the Present)___________

"Impressive! Entertain me more!" Roared Dante.

Asta then drew another sword, the Demon Slasher, and attacked Dante with a flurry of slashes, mixed with with Anti-magic and Gravity slashes. Dante tried to block but got hit with most strikes. He regenerated some of the wounds that could be healed, and threw boulders while exchanging blows  with Asta.

_____________________________________________

Asta P.O.V

Damn! This fight is harder than I thought! His regeneration is faster than before, and his power capacity went up to 100%! If i dont think of anything soon, I'll be dead!

I started think while fighting until I got an idea.

"Let's see if this works" I told myself.

I planted the demon destroyer in the ground, condensing the anti-magic from the sword. After I did it, I cover myself in it and spread it around a zone.

Anti-magic: Anti-Magic Domain
(Pros: As long as the sword is planted on the ground, the power of the user will increase gradually. It will also weaken attacks of the opponent significantly, as long as it's in the zone.

Cons: It will take more power and energy from the user. It will also shorten the time of Devil union)

"With this, I have a better chance!" I thought to myself.

_____________________________________________

Narrator P.O.V

Asta rushed to Dante at incredible speeds. He then jumped Dante with a series of heavy but quick strikes. Dante then parried and jumped back, creating multiple large swords from stone and launching them at Asta.

"Might aswell get serious now" Said dante as he activated two of his most powerful spells.

Gravity Magic: Evil god's armor

Gravity magic: Evil god's blade

Suddenly, stone and iron covered him, forming armor that resembled a gladiator. After that, A huge blade formed out of metal that glowed purple. Dante then grabbed it and formed two more swords. Dante then made himself bigger and stronger

What Asta is now about to face, is Dante at full power.

_____________________________________________

And thats the second chapter! Really hoped you enjoyed as much I enjoyed writing this!

See ya!