Chapter 3

Dante P.O.V

As finished activiting two of my most powerful spells, I send two swords to Asta.

"I must say, for someone who trained for three days, you sure are impressive. In fact, you could actually defeat me, so I must take you seriously." I stated

"I'll make sure you pay for what you did, Asshole!" Asta declared with malice.

"Yes! Bloodlust! What excellent malice, boy!
I yelled as I perform quick sword strikes.

He then attacks with a sphere, heading my way.
I dodged it but not without a graze on my right arm. I regenerate but not completely since his last attack had enough anti-magic to create a wound I can't heal completely.

"His anti-magic domain is really stressful, my attacks aren't as powerful as they're supposed to be. His attacks are stronger, and on top of that, I'm bleeding and I cant heal these wounds. I need to think of something." I thought to myself

I could force him out of the zone, but then again he created a dome of stone within the anti-magic. I'll just have to find a chink in the armor.

_____________________________________________

Asta P.O.V

So far, the odds are on my side. I have him trapped here in my zone, he's decently injured, and I have some gravity magic absorbed in the Demon Dweller. Problem is that I am kinda short on my Union mode's time, and the zone might shut off anytime soon. I was exchanging blows when suddenly my zone shut off.

"Dammit, should've let saved some energy" I scolded myself.

"Asta, I dont like what dante is doing." Liebe warned.

"What do you mean? What is he-" I stopped when I saw them.

He created men with weapons, five, to be exact. One had an axe, one had a shield, and the other three had smaller shields and spears. One of them rushed towards me woth a spear. I push him back with some of the gravity but another comes at me. I parried the following strikes from the others.

This. Is. Bad.

Whenever I try to strike Dante, the guy with a shield blocks it. When I kill one of them, they regenerate, meaning my anti-magic is getting weaker by the minute. Dante then strikes me, I parry with the demon dweller using the gravity and I push him back slightly, but not before receiving a gravity blow powerful enough to push me back far.

"Damn it! At this rate, I'm going to lose!"

"Mwahahaahah! This is just like the time Lucifero killed the wretch, Licita!" Dante yelled

"What?"

"Who is she talking about?" I ask myself.

"That bastard!" Liebe yelled with anger.

"Liebe, do you know her?" I ask.

"Asta, I'll tell you this. his devil killed your mother."

"What?"

He did what?

His devil killed your mother

I start to sob slightly.

"Hahahahah! This is your end-"

"I'll kill you"

He killed my mother, the one person who could've been here, comforting me when i needed it, laughing with me, and who I could've had fun memories with...

I'll kill him...

I stand up slowly and kill then men he made.

"I'LL MURDER YOU!"

_____________________________________________

Narrator P.O.V

Suddenly, Asta felt a sudden surge of power within him. While it happened,  The lower and middle demon's mana was being absorbed. The mages,who were fighting them earlier, started to die.

Asta has awoken a hidden power, thanks to his rage and hatred.

_____________________________________________

Yo! Really glad you guys liked it so far.
I'm gonna take a darker route to this story so expect some deaths.

See ya!

A Path of Blood(Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara