Chapter 2

The four mages were flying across the realms for two hours. They arrived at the location marked on the map. They went around, searching for any signs of the said group or anyone suspicious.

"Man, this town is quiet. More so than usual." Nacht thought in his head.

"I can't shake the feeling that something is watching us." Noelle pointed out.

Suddenly, ice daggers come to their direction, all of which they dodged.

"So you're the magic here to "Restore order" In this town. Well, you wont be doing that now!" A man yelled while marching towards them, having 9 mages at his back.

The 10 mages attack from different directions with different spells. Dozens of projectiles surrounded them, until Nacht casted a spell.

Shadow Magic: Shadow Bolt

The four suddenly sunk into the ground.

"Where did they go!?" The leader asked.

Nacht then appeared behind one of the enemies and grabbed the head.

"Watch your back." He said as he broke his neck.

The enemies tried attacking him when Yuzu appeared infront of them with a katana made out of magic.

Sword Magic: Black and White Strike!

Yuzu's sword glowed as he struck the four mages with the sword, Heavily injuring them.

Noelle and Eliza were occupied with several mages, dodged and block their attacks.

"This fight really isn't for girl's like you! So how about you surrender and let us give you a good time." One of them taunted.

"No thanks!" Eliza replied.

"Then die!" The mages yelled as the charged at them with spells.

'I'll show Ms. Noelle im strong, Right here, Right now!" Eliza thought.

Stop

The mages suddenly stopped and in the air.

"What the-"

Get back!

The mages were then blasted away and hit some rocks.

"Nice one!" Noelle praised.

"Thank you!" Eliza replied.

"This aint over!" The defeated mages said as a lot more came in.

"Who do you think are?"

"Prepare to die!"

The mages charged in at alarming speeds. Noelle walked up and laughed.

"Let me show you what power is, Eliza." Noelle said.

Water Creation Magic: Aqua Infighter

Noelle then began to change form. She had armor much like her Valkyrie dress, except the skirts and shoulder pads weren't there, she had water gloves on with sharp claws.

She charged at the army of mages and destroyed them with ease. She threw one of them at another, beat the living shit out of the the others, and sent them flying.

Noelle flew down slowly as Eliza looks at her in astonishment.

"Wow! She's so strong! So cool!" She praised her in her head.

"So? What'd ya think?" Noelle asks with a smirk.

"Its was awesome! I love seeing you fight!" Eliza said.

"Well, I am royalty after all." She replied.

'Yay! My junior praised me!' She thought with joy in her head.

The four mages met up in the center of the village.

"Everyone alright?" Nacht asked.

"Yep! We beat their asses!" Eliza exclaimed while punching the air.

The three mages laughed together and talked for a while. It was at this point when they saw one of the mages get up.

"You... Wont get away easy..." The mages said as he held up his hand and created a portal.

"Hey wait-" Eliza shouted.

The man disappeared.

"Damn it!" Eliza said with disappointment.

"We'll wprry about that later, c'mon" Nacht said as they walked back.

Meanwhile, Somewhere...

The man who escaped earlier ran to a dark room woth barely any light. It was as big as a throne room with torches on the pillars with a throne that had black and gold color scheme. There sat a man with white hair, a beard wearing a white suit with a red tie with black pants and black boots and pale white skin, he also had slick hair. He looked rather bored, probably because he sat for hours.

"Sir, My squad is down." The man said while kneeling down.

"Stand up, you may be my servant but you aren't a slave." The man said calmly.

"Y-yes sir!" The man stood up.

"Report."

"There were four mages who took them down, two males and two females to be exact, all of which were called Black Bulls." The man started.

"One had silver hair and purple eyes. Two had black hair, one with a ponytail and grey eyes, the other with folden eyes and messy hair. The last one    had blond hair, blue eyes."

"The magic types of the four are water, shadow, sword, and one where I cant quite put my finger on. The silver haired one had water, the ponytail with shadow, the one with golden eyes has sword magic. The secind female, from what i can tell, has magic where whatever she says will happen, like stop, or go away."

"Interesting" The man in throne remarked.

"Okay, you can go." The man dismissed him as the guy left.

"Such interesting people you picked, Yami." The man thought to himself.

Who is this man? And how does he know Yami?

_____________________________________________

Hey guys, so yeah. One week, one chapter.

And if ya haven't, check out my book ideas book. See ya!

-Author :)