'•Stunning Ocean Eyes•'

P.s.: I'm not as experienced with writing these two together so it might be a bit of a rocky adventure. Also, I WILL NOT be taking criticism like 'People ship this? Ew.' Or anything of the sort. But I do still take requests, and as per usual, no lemons or smut.
••••♪••••♪••••♪••••♪••••♪••••♪••••♪••••♪••••

Sanemi always found it a bit intriguing how difficult Giyuu was to read. He was like a puzzle that every time you got closer, something would drift further apart from the missing piece. It's something that none of the Hashira have been able to solve. But Sanemi was stubborn and everyone knew that. No matter what it was, he would always get to the bottom of it one way or another. However, with Giyuu, it was like a puzzle with a thousand-page guide. Giyuu on the other hand was quite amused at how hard people tried to get him to open up. Even though their measly attempts always failed, they didn't give up. Especially the tall, white-haired brute. However, the attempts were subtle and quite unnoticeable to all of the other Hashira. Sanemi and Giyuu were one of the only pairs that could engage in a normal conversation without teasing or mocking for more than 5 minutes(surprisingly). But one of the most prominent features of Giyuu Tomioka besides his calmness that nobody missed, were his alluring, ocean-blue eyes. Anyone could get sucked into a trance if they looked into those beautiful ocean eyes for too long. But it never lingered for more than mere eye contact now and again. Sanemi had only looked into those endless waves of dullness once, but he lingered and wanted to look again, despite telling himself that this feeling towards the smaller male wasn't normal and that it would go away after some time. Little did he know that one, it wouldn't go away, and two, their feelings were mutual for each other. But they kept their personas, only dropping them when on missions together. And even when they dropped ever so slightly, those walls around the two went back up, but every time getting thinner and thinner while they were getting unknowingly closer to each other by the mission.
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

Life is simple from certain understandings. It's like studying an endless trail of leaves that fall on top of calm and unmoving water creating ripples across the sky and sometimes dark blue surfaces. It was calming, to say the least. It wasn't too noisy and it wasn't too quiet either. It was like birds on a peaceful day, singing in the morning. Giyuu sighed as he leaned his head back on the bark of the large willow tree in his estate. The trees at the Water Estate were always overgrown and some slayers even described it as magical in a way, but always foreboded a false sense of security. It didn't bother Giyuu too much, it meant more peace and quiet. Giyuu brought his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on the top of his knees. It was a chilly day so it made sense to try and create as much body heat as possible. He sighed again as the breeze hit his face and swayed his hair back. The sound of rushing water was calming, it reminded him of when he was still Mr. Urokadiki's student. Giyuu felt himself nodding off to sleep, as it had been a rough week. He'd been going back and forth along the countryside and taking on missions left and right with very few breaks so it was bound to catch up with him. For now, taking a break was the only thing on Giyuu's mind, albeit it was near the back of his mind, responsibilities in front.
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•

The Water Hashira's estate was always a mystery. The one thing that was most prominent about the place was its beautiful smell and huge willow tree with overgrown vines. One Wind Hashira in general would go there to relax and he always saw the raven-haired man leave the mansion with a serene face. No anger emitted from the man when he went anywhere. The only hints of anger that radiated off of him were when Kocho teased him too much. But he was always calm, even in the tensest situations. Sanemi on the other hand was what people described as a brute with severe anger issues. But even though he was angry and sometimes made brash decisions, he was still a rational thinker in battle if he wasn't overly confident. But the brute found the Water Hashira's estate very calming since it was near a sparkling, pure river and was in the middle of a lake with islands dotted around the lake where different places are. The main island to the estate had a beautiful wooden bridge with vines dangling off the sides while the paths to the other islands were large stepping stones with lotus flowers and lily pads across the lake. It was like the place was barely real. But it was quite obvious that most of it were just naturally grown. Aside from the Butterfly Mansion, it was quite a sight to marvel at.
•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•♪•