•Sick days•

In which Giyuu is sick and won't listen to the other hashira about going home so a certain someone helps(forces) him to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu leaned his head back against the tree behind him, feeling lightheaded. He knew he was sick but he didn't care, he was a Hashira, and he had work to do. The other Hashira, even Shinobu, have been nagging him to go home since he's sick. He just ignored their requests since he was almost finished for the day. Guaranteed, he understood he should probably listen to them, as he was feeling extremely ill the morning prior and had a fever this morning. He sighed and closed his eyes to rest for a bit.

"Tomioka-San~," Shinobu said quietly. Tomioka just hummed in response, not feeling like responding to her.

"This is what I mean Tomioka, you look very ill and you have a fever. You should go home." She said in a stern voice. Giyuu just shrugged and tried to drown out the sound.

"You should really go home Tomioka-San...You're worrying all of us." Mitsuri said in a worried tone. Giyuu just mumbled an 'I'm fine' and opened his eyes, as his head was feeling a lot clearer. All of the other hashira, including Iguro, were giving him a look of worry. He gave them a look of confusion before his head started throbbing again. He sighed and leaned back on the tree, trying his best to ignore all the glares drilling holes into him as they watched how uncomfortable he looked while rubbing his temples. He cracked his eyes open a little bit to see most of the Hashira huddled together.

Except for Shinazugawa.

Sanemi quietly walked over to Giyuu, just leaning on the tree next to him. Not making any noise, which was already out of the usual as Giyuu hadn't told anyone about how sensitive his ears were too loud noises. He gave Sanemi a questioning look and Sanemi just sighed before talking in a low whisper.

"You know, they're right, you should probably go home dumbass." He said. Of course, he always had to have a name in there, it was just who he is. Giyuu, to say the least, gave him a surprised look. This was because Sanemi said, no, told, Giyuu to do something without yelling. He was also surprised that he was concerned for him. Giyuu just responded with a shrug of his shoulders. He didn't feel like fighting and he certainly did not feel like trying to explain himself as to why he's refusing to go home. Partly because he still has work to do and because he doesn't want to seem like a bother by worrying everyone just because he's sick. He doesn't want the attention and he doesn't want the other Hashira falling behind on their work. Sanemi gained an irk mark at the smaller boys' answer.

"You do know they're going to conspire together to figure out a way to get you to go home right?" Sanemi said, obviously getting annoyed at this point that Giyuu wasn't going home to rest. Giyuu just sighed before replying.

"Even so, I still have work to do and them conspiring isn't going to help me finish that," Giyuu explained in a mumbled voice. Sanemi got up from where he was sitting and walked in front of Giyuu. Giyuu gave him a really confused expression. Sanemi then flicked him in the forehead.

"What was that for?!" Giyuu exclaimed, though not loud enough for the other Hashiras to hear. Sanemi gave him an annoyed expression. Giyuu knew what he meant with that look. He knew that he should go home, but again, he didn't want to. Giyuu just shook his head which made Sanemi even more pissed.

"Well, would you rather walk home by yourself or have me or all of us drag you home," Sanemi said, his voice stern and obviously ready to forcefully make Giyuu go home. Giyuu huffed and turned his head away. Being stubborn wasn't something you see every day from Giyuu. Though this side of him is rare, it isn't impossible to see. He's been stubborn on missions with the plan they've made and it usually goes well. But when it comes to his own health, he's stubborn about wanting to ignore it. Sanemi let out a frustrated sigh once again, seeing as Giyuu wouldn't budge.