~•I need ideas•~

'ALRIGHT, CHILDREN LISTEN UP CAUSE I GOT A JOB FOR YOU!'

'So, basically, I need some help coming up with one-shot ideas and I wanted you all to help me!'

'You don't have to contribute if you can't think of anything and don't feel bad if you can't come up with anything it's perfectly okay!'

'However, I do want you guys to rate me on this idea for a one-shot idea so here we go!'

'Basically, the Hashiras are staying at an Inn while in a village to celebrate a festival which will include fireworks. And since a headcanon(that I didn't come up with myself) for Giyuu is that he has Phonophobia(A fear of loud noises) he isn't excited about the festival. Therefore, he stays at the Inn during the festival, and once the fireworks start, it triggers his phonophobia and he starts panicking. Sanemi isn't very interested in the festival and goes to check on Giyuu since he didn't see him leave his room and sees Giyuu panicking so he tries to quell him through the night.'

'Sorry about the many update chapters but I've had writer's block and it isn't helping that I need to update my story.'

'Anyways, remember to eat and drink something and that I love and appreciate all of you!'

'Sayonara my children~'

'Word Count: 253'

(Also have some fanarts of genshin characters and some Haikyuu ships)

.(I'll try to find the correct artists and credit them in the comments on each picture).