11

Childish

On Saturdays, I usually wake up early because I was cooking in the morning. I am used to my work in this house. On weekends, cook in the morning, and clean. Sometimes water the plant when Marcus and Wyn are busy. Shopping for groceries with Jez or maybe Wyn. Marcus once again because he is getting close to me. Every week, I do laundry and clean their room. Only T.H. and Wyn do not clean.

Sometimes Jez will clean when he's not busy with his work. It's easy for me to do the laundry because sometimes I'll just take it to the laundry shop and then I'll pick up the clothes.

"Wake up!" I pushed Latrelle a few times but this man seemed to be fast asleep. He told me to wake him up early because he was having a basketball game with his classmates.

"If you don't wake up ..." he gasped as I slowly removed the pillow covering his face. His hair is messy but even so he is still handsome to look at. His face is gentle and he is wearing white pajamas so he looks kind of like an angel. The truth is he likes to bite like a wild animal.

I took water from the bathroom then poured it on him. "Oh, there! You're not awake yet!" He immediately got up from what I did while wiping his face with his hand. The other hand is focused on the bed so that he can get up while he balances himself.

"You look ugly", I laughed at what I said to myself. I turned around and heard him stand up.

"I'm going out. Just follow me" I only took a few steps when he suddenly pulled me close to him. My feet touched the wet floor that's when I felt I was slipping I grabbed the strand of his T-shirt. My eyes widened because of the closeness of his face. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek. You can take me now, Lord! This is terrible! My flirty mode is on. But not!

Chill. Relax. Latrelle is the one in front of you, not Wyn. So, calm down, Kaoree. Suddenly the door opened and before we could get up, he saw us in a bad position. "Wyn said, let's have breakfast"!

Marcus scratched his head. "but .... what ... uhm. It's a different morning you want. Sorry for the inconvenience", didn't mean to interrupt.

He bowed as he slowly closed the door. I pushed Latrelle. I immediately stood up and marched out the door. "Don't act. I didn't like that either!" I smirked at him. "You're ugly up close!" "The smell of you! Take a bath. You smell like onions" My ears was ringing from when he slammed the door shut. I bit my lower lip as T.H. and I met eyes. He yawned and blinked a few times to recognize me. We didn't greet each other because he doesn't have that habit. He passed me as he headed to the bathroom.

The door was slightly opened so I could see how he was washing himself. Another handsome case that stuck on me.

I noticed that my mouth was opened so I closed it. He glanced at who was looking at him.

"Come here! Every morning I want another hotdog", Jez asked me coming down the stairs.

"Don't be malicious", I glared at him and removed his hold on me. "Am I still malicious? You look at T.H. differently. The man will melt" Shine with the surroundings in conjunction with the singing of angel. Wyn glows in my eyes. He suddenly had a wing. Come to me and ...

"Are you okay, Kaoree?", He placed the back of his palm on my forehead. I had a wide smile.

"I'm fine" I think he saw how stupid I was to him. But Wyn didn't have that. My heart leapt with joy and I trembled even more as he pulled me out of the chair. Is he serious? He wanted me to be next to him. I scooped up the rice and dishes that he likes.

"You have group work later, don't you? Shall we take you?" Gradually my face turned to hers. I want to jump! Why is he like this!? Is she the woman he wants? Low-key who shows feelings. Hey! The relish is feeling like Nabisco cracker. But joke! I don't want to assume I might get hurt.

"You mentioned it to me so I thought you could come with me" He remembered what I said on Thursday. I thought no! I'm have a feeling he's really here for me! He remembers the little details I say.

"It's embarrassing", I put a few strands of my hair in my ear. Jez with a full mouth interjected into the conversation.

"Girl, don't be shy! Don't Pretend! Grab it" He's the destruction of the moment! I'm pretending to be a Filipina girl.

"Ah, all right. Wyn. If I'm not busy" Jez looked at me meaningfully and shook his head. You're jealous! Because you don't have a love life. Me, one day there will be!

"What is this that was cooked! It's not delicious!", I just noticed that Latrelle was arrogant here.

I stared at his spoon with fried eggplant mixed with scrambled eggs.

He's stupid in that part. "I'm sorry, Latrelle. It's was not cooked by me. This is what I cooked", I smiled broadly as I pointed to the tulingan fish mixed with scrambled egg. Gradually his face brightened. The earlier wrinkle on his forehead was gone and his Adam's Apple jumped.

"Is my cooking salty, Latrelle?", Wyn asked softly as if her friend had just said nothing to her. He cleared his throat and then sat down next to Jez.

"No. Honestly, I'm joking", he said before taking another dish. I took my cooking away from him. He tried to reach for it but even with his long arm he couldn't do it. He even tried to reach it for the last time once he did, I took it back from him. He did it again until we felt the tension. He held the plate so tightly that I took it with all my might. But to my great surprise, he suddenly let go. Because of the force, the chair bent backward and tumbled with me in it. While I was on the floor because of what happened. I look at T.H who's tall and who seems to be done with his morning rituals. "As a child", he said without helping me. Tss. His gentleman!