23

"Sleeping well? Feeling princess?" sarcastic remark by Jez. I didn't realize I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. T.H, on the other hand, was sound asleep while his leg was wrapped around one of my legs. Wyn rested on his arm while wearing earphones. While the two sitting in front got out of the car first.

"Wake up guys! Here we go!" Jez said then got out of the car.

He fanned himself using his hands. I handed him his bag, so he hurried to retouch. Marcus and Latrelle were busy talking to the forest rangers on guard. Some groups of women inevitably looked at my companions especially when T.H got out of the car. Even though his hair was messy, he attracts the attention of women.

After Latrelle and Marcus talked. Some women waved at them and took pictures.

"Instant celebrity?" Jez said.

"You know it's common when you're handsome you become a celebrity in just an hour" Latrelle said proudly.

Others approached Wyn for a picture. "Is it OK?" the girl asked.

Supportive girlfriend here I mean supportive maid here, so I didn't refuse. The woman is not tall so she is only up to Wyn's shoulder. Her hair is curly and has bangs. Look at her! She's disgusting. She was wearing a blue shirt and leggings like she was from the 90s era.

At first shot it was just normal. They were just smiling but in a second there's a moment when my blood pressure starts to rise. How could she hold Wyn's arm?!

In the third shot I did not include her. I only shot Wyn's half-body, so he wasn't able to be captured in the picture.

"Thank you!" she said happily to me. She hurriedly returned to her friends.

I just smirked. I know when she sees the picture, she will be disappointed. Another woman approached Wyn, so I walked away. When I noticed they were looking for a photographer I walked away.

Wyn gave a beautiful smile while another woman was taking a picture of him.

We're breaking up! Just joking. I am just really a dreamer that I am his girlfriend. I know Wyn will not be mine.

I just leaned back in the car while watching the five men. I couldn't help but laugh as Jez frowned. It's because the woman didn't mean to ease her arm. The placement of her eyeliner was very excessive.

"Sorry!" the lady exclaimed, and her eyes widened while her jaw drops. She was one of those who seemed to be in line to take a picture of Marcus.

"You're annoying! If I pull your hair! " Jez's eyes widened. My friend just walked away from the pile.

On the other hand, T.H also seemed to have a bad day when four women approached him.

"What a pity! You're still the most handsome of them!" the woman who had the headband on and was wearing all black said artfully.

"Don't you remember me? We're schoolmates!" she added.

Instead of enjoying it, T.H frowned more. "I do not care"

He walked out and went near where I was standing. He leaned against the car as one of his legs crossed. He was irritated as he scratched his forehead. He accidentally looked at me, so I just averted my eyes. I might feel sorry for him; it must be hard.

"Let's go." Even before I could answer, he pulled me over to the entrance fee payer.

"T.H! Wait a minute!" Jez said that he hadn't finished fixing his eyebrow.

Latrelle, on the other hand, was like a politician when she shook hands with the women before following us. Wyn apologized to the women who waited to get a picture of him. Marcus was a porter, so I went back to help him.

"Thanks. Maybe T.H was bored earlier" so I nodded at what he said.

When we got inside, they immediately burst into laughter at the hikers who were with us. How come the five them seem like they go back to their childhood ways. Sometimes T.H participates but often he is quiet.

Marcus and Latrelle are in front while the others are in the back. It's been a long time since I've walked a long way and to add to it this mountain is very steep so I'm slow.

"Hey! Porridge girl!" Latrelle calls me. People kept looking at me.

My cheeks turned red so that a talent scout might discover me. They stopped walking while Latrelle turned to me. We wondered what he wanted to do. Because his face is serious.

He came up behind me and pushed me. "Start walking. I'm your guide"

"I can do it!"

"Just stay still, okay. Many women start to look at me. I need to pretend that I am a gentleman", he whispered then giggled.

I pressed my foot to the ground on which I stood. "I really don't want to! You'll still use me!"

"It looks like we're not close ah", he looks like a woman when he's acting. He even raised an eyebrow at me. Too awkward because we were looking at each other and I just agreed. We got flat rocks that's what he does. Sometimes he flirts with Marcus so I sympathize with them.

The two outnumbered me like a child.

Wyn approached me after we rested. There is as much resting place on this mountain. This is the place where hikers can eat and change clothes. All I know is there is a bathroom here.

"You alright?" he is like an angel.

I smiled secretly. He was watching my arm.

"You have bruises ..." he said then touched it.

My whole body stiffened because of what he did. I just swallowed saliva.

"Just come with me" he stood up after seeing Jez come out of the comfort room almost eaten by moss.

"I'll miss you" it's goodbye.

I screamed loudly and then stomped my feet under the table. Maybe I should increase my bruises so he will touch me again. Suddenly there was a bottle of ice in front of me. I slowly raised my head.

The expression on his face was cold. "Put this..."

My forehead furrowed as I didn't get what he said. "There ..." he pointed at my bruise then he returned to his seat to continue eating.

"Uh ... T.H!" I shouted.

He looked puzzled. "Th ... thank you!"