14

Bra

The three men were busy with what they were doing. T.H is currently in the backyard bathing his dog that looks like Polgoso. I'm not sure if he's a German shepherd. Of course, just joking!

Latrelle and Marcus are busy playing their Xbox. They are a trip at dancing. "I'd really better dance with you", Latrelle said while sweating from what he was doing.

"look at your score", Marcus laughed.

"It's just a score. You're just a fast-learner than me"

They're wearing both fitted white shirts and ... boxer shorts!?

I shuddered at what I was thinking. I think my brain is getting moldy. I tried to look away from them but I couldn't help it especially at Latrelle's sweaty body. His abs were defined on him because of what he was wearing. I groaned and rubbed my own neck. Calm down, no. It's just abs!

Latrelle is not Wyn so calm down. I let out a long breath after I closed my eyes. "Dress up", said T.H to my surprise. Once our eyes met. I don't know but why I felt like I was tickled. I just ignored that because I might just fall for him. How come he looks wet. Imagine her hair getting wet while combing it with her fingers. Unlike her friends — she was wearing a T-shirt and shorts that looked decent. "Why are you staring?", I saw him in front of me. I just noticed now that he can be an actor. I swallowed again. I feel like I have a lump in my throat.

I cried. "Uhm. What is it ...? Nothing ... Why is it bad to stare at you?" He stared at me coldly for a few seconds before returning to his room. The two men seemed to have heard nothing of what T.H. "Hey!", I said first. What?!

"Hey!" They stopped when Latrelle pressed the button on the remote. It messed up her hair and traces of annoyance on her face. "What do you need?" "T.H said, get dressed" Marcus sniffed then went up to his room. He didn't last long so he went down immediately "I don't want to. I'm tired", Latrelle insisted. "We have a woman here so you should dress up ...", I backed away as he approached staring me straight in the eyes. The mixture of its scent and sweat made me smell.

My cheeks got hot because of what he did. "Why is it awkward to see me just like this?", His tone of voice was teasing. The heat of my cheek increased. In all my life I have never seen a man in boxers. When I go on vacation in the province, my cousin doesn't wear that. More decent to look at compared to him.

"Relle, stop that", I felt relieved when I heard whose voice it was. My first breath that was about to break was suppressed. Latrelle climbed to the top to put on a dress that didn't lack fabric. Marcus giggled on the stairs. He had probably watched how his friend annoyed me before. "I bought you", Wyn handed the paper bag. I would have opened it but he stopped me. "Just in your room", he smiled. This is the feeling that I am in heaven again. Anyway, I didn't go back to my room. I went straight to the kitchen because I will be cooking a snack along with dinner. "I have a pizza with me", Wyn said then dropped it on the table. My only problem was cooking dinner. I started cooking Afritada, Jez and I's favorite. We haven't eaten it at the same time for several months. The last time we ate it was when Mama cooked and Papa was with us. I was suddenly sad and at the same time happy because somehow Mama inherited her cooking from me. I'm good at cooking but he's still the best.

Unfortunately, he did not taste the Afritada cooked by his daughter. She always cooks. Sometimes I do but only adobo and tinola are two of my main dishes that I can cook. After I cook. I opened Wyn's carry.

Why is the tape so tight? I wanted to not destroy the pouch but with the force of both of my hands it was destroyed. It didn't fall to the floor but I was embarrassed to see T.H. My hand is even faster than the cheetah. I put it under the table. My heart was pounding as I bent down. "Aray! I think I'm home!", I excused myself. But honestly that's not my reason. Why didn't want Wyn to say that he bought undergarments !? My nose would have smoked but it wasn't Latrelle so I calmed down immediately. But why would he buy me something like this? With the amount of use it still has!? I was already embarrassed from him after T.H. added. I punched my head weakly several times.

Aish! It frustrates me "You're wearing a bra too. It's a beautiful color", I don't know if it's flattering or annoying. After setting aside his favorite pond he left. My foot softened as I walked up the stairs.

"Ouch!", I said softly then touched my forehead and head. How can I walk with my head down? I didn't want to show my face especially since Wyn was sitting on the sofa while chatting with Latrelle. Maybe it was a lump because I bumped into the wall. "Did you like that ...", I quickly raised my head.

"Yes. Wyn, thank you very much!", I said quickly then ran away. I even heard Marcus say that who asked what happened to me. I locked the door then stood in front of the mirror. I measured his values. I watched myself as my eyes focused on the bra she had bought.

"The size is right !?" I touched what I knew holen. Yes, I call it holen because it's small. But how did he know my size? Incapable... No, what!?

My phone vibrated sitting on the side table.

Jez Beautiful :

Wyn and I bought you a bra. Did you like it?

This one is really crazy. Alright. I was happy somehow because Wyn touched my bra first before I wore it.