21

Within two weeks there's nothing special happening. There isn't a day that Latrelle doesn't annoy me. There's a day that T.H will be angry with me like today.

"What did you do to my shirt?" his voice was calm but there was so much anger in his burning eyes.

I was awake late last night so I didn't fix my laundry this morning. Lucky called last night, he mentioned that Lolita was in the hospital because she had a high blood pressure attack and until now I still have no news.

This afternoon, if Wyn hadn't helped me in the kitchen, I would have been consumed by what I cooked. He asked me if I had a problem. I just said nothing but he still helped me with the household chores.

Jez kept calling Lucky for me to make sure Lolita was okay but my cousin still didn't answer.

I stared at T. H's eyes with him holding his hands down. He held his white dress shirt as if it had been torn down.

"How expensive do you think it is?" I know more than frustration he feels right now. Customize that T-shirt of his favorite Harry Potter.

"I'll just buy you a new one, T.H" I was about to take the dress shirt from him but he clenched his fist.

"It's not that easy", I was nervous at how he said what he said. The tone of his speech was heavy.

I just want to turn my back on him so that our conversation can end, even if I apologize, he won't accept.

"Because T.H -"

"Because what? It doesn't mean that my companions consider you a friend, you won't do your job well" His Adam's apple squealed as he threw his clothes on the bed.

I really want to leave in front of him, but I don't want to be rude. I hope he just ends our conversation. In just a few minutes, my tears will flow. Fortunately, the door had an opening. Jez entered slowly as if estimating his friend's reaction. Even my talkative friend seemed to feel scared because of him as well.

"Uh. T.H, excuse me. I'm sorry for interfering but I'll borrow Kaoree for a while" Jez said.

T.H didn't say goodbye, so Jez quickly took me out of his room. I started sobbing until my tears got worse. He hugged me as he comforted my back. "Shhh ... T.H doesn't know what you are feeling about Lolita's health so he scolded you" I feel at ease when we immediately sit on my bed in my room. Unlike in T.H's room it's like hell in there.

"That's not I am thinking about it. It's true that maybe I don't do my job well and I'm worried about Lolita, and what happened to her that's why it affecting my job", my voice cracked as I explained.

Jez stops hugging me, then he fixes my hair. He combed through my hair and then shoved me.

"You look ugly! Stop crying"

"Hey, No! I'm still a goddess no matter what happens, Jez"

"You even get to joke about your situation", he raised an eyebrow at me and ... "Just joking!"

We both laughed. This is what I liked about him. After I did all that drama, he could make me laugh right away. He is the same as Melissa, so they are important to me.

"Wyn greeted you earlier!" he said in excitement

I touched his forehead. "Luh? Are you sick? You don't seem to be the Jez I know!"

I know that he did not want me to be the girlfriend of Wyn. Obviously to this friend of mine is not supportive at all. LOL. He explained why because his family was meticulous with the woman, he heard that Wyn's parents wanted him to enter the convent and become a priest.

What will happen with our love story of us?

He parted his hair. "Of course, you're not okay so I'm your temporary supporter. Wyn and Kaoree, forever!"

"Don't worry I didn't tell him the reason why you're not okay. You should be the one to tell him", he added. Jez lingered in my room chatting with me. He says there is hiking tomorrow so I should wake up early. There is a holiday tomorrow called Bañamos. I'm so excited to watch Street Dancers.

I heard Sasha, Bruno and Wanwan were there so I wanted to watch.

"Oh, Go to sleep. We're going to be early tomorrow" Jez tapped my shoulder.

I did nothing overnight other but shift in my bed. There was a time when I was in bed and then there were times when I was on the floor. I am restless so maybe I can't sleep. Until now, Lucky still doesn't have a text, not even a dot. What could have happened to Lolita? If I could just visit her tomorrow, I would. But in my case, it is not possible because instead of spending my money for travel fare, I will just send it to them.

I decided to just go outside to hang out for a while. Maybe that will help me think while looking at the stars and my mind will be at peace. I was about to sit on the pallet near the hut when I saw in the distance the man with the broad shoulder. His same hand was focused on the stroke as his back turned.

I slowly walked back to the house, but I took a wrong step when I stepped on one of the white rocks.

"Why are you leaving?", his cold voice sounded baritone that freezes my whole body.

I barely cast spells. I take a deep breath and guess what can be answered.

"Uhm. I just didn't want to disturb you" It seems that I swallowed a thorn, which went to my throat before I answered.

I waited for him to speak but he didn't answer so I walked closed to him. I just stood there in awe while watching the lake. He looked at me so seriously that my body really stiffened. Why would he have such an effect on me even though he had nothing to say?

"Wh ... why?" my lips trembled.

He motioned for me to sit down. I did it slowly.

"Am I a ghost?"

"Huh?"

"You look scared of me" he said as he crossed his legs.

"Because of I what I had done before. I'm sorry you're angry", I bowed.

"I didn't say I was angry" I slowly looked up to see the reaction on his face.

My heart ached. Why am I happy because he is not angry? But his reaction earlier seemed ...

"If you're wondering why I said that earlier it's because I was disappointed; that's my favorite shirt."

"I'll just buy a new one. What do you want? Clothes too? A cup to be different? Keyboard? What?" I asked a series of questions. Out of nervousness I couldn't stop myself from almost detailing the things that could be given to him.

"You."

Suddenly Ylona's song played in my ears. (You can listen to it in Youtube, O, Pag-ibig by Yllona)

I felt nervous ....

I felt crazy and...

Exciting ...

Fortunately, the moon was not so bright so he couldn't see the redness on my cheek.

"You're the one I want to have" he said then turned his gaze to the lake.

I held my chest but there was nothing I can touch, it's really flat so I just gasped for breath because of what he said.