13

Flat-chested

"What are you wanting for! Lo-love me like you do!", I accompanied the song being played from the radio.

"It's waiting not wanting", Melissa said while putting powder on her face.

"You know it sounds the same?", I said. After we had snacks, we listened to the radio while relaxing. I wanted to get home early but Wanwan forced us to hang out for half an hour.

"I'm going home, Wanwan. I still have a lot to do", I reasoned.

Even this afternoon I will still do some of the housework I left behind.

"Me too. You know there's no one guarding the store. If I hadn't just begged my aunt to be my temporary replacement as a seller my mother might have scolded me", Oliver said as he adjusted his bag.

"All right. I'll just take you outside. Wait a minute", as he said goodbye. Wanwan didn't take long to change her clothes. About five minutes later she came out with her hair in a ponytail. She replaced her sleeveless dress with a long sleeve

"Next time!", Melissa said first coming out of the gate. I followed and Oliver was last. Wanwan was left standing in the doorway.

"The snack was delicious!", They laughed because of what I said. What's so funny about what I said?

When I turned to cross the road there was a white car. I thought they were kidnappers but I was hallucinating. The car was familiar to my eyes.

Wanwan came out to notice where I was looking. "What are you looking at?", Melissa asked.

She also looked where I looked and almost dropped her jaw. The familiar man came out. It was as if his smooth, white skin was glowing because of his gray shirt. My eyes dropped when I saw him in fitted shorts. The manliness down his pants was defined. I mean his thigh hair was obvious. You know I'm not thinking any malicious things here.

"Wanwan, isn't he your crush!?", Oliver teased. Slowly my neck turned to see the man. Confirmed. She has a crushed on the man walking to the spot where we were standing.

My classmate's cheek turned red and she could barely speak. It was as if she was nailed to her spot. T.H is not the most handsome I have ever met but Wyn. Who would want an introvert man like him? Quiet, he looks boring and stuck-up.

. "Did you know that because of Wan's crush on him, he has a picture of that man", Oliver teased him, almost laughing.

"You know your noisy! He's not mine! He's friend of my cousin!", Wanwan exclaimed.

T.H looked at me without expression as well as those with my classmates. Wan tried to smile and waved at him but the young man just ignored it.

"What time are you going home?", He looked straight into my eyes as one of his hands was rubbing and the other was holding a key.

"Now. Why?" Does that mean he's picking me up?

I'm feeling special here. I am like a princess with a prince charming who's fetching me with his horse.

I think it was my luck because Wyn had brought me earlier. Now T.H is picking me up! Thank you so much, Jez! These men are sent from up above.

'. "Ah. That's good. I'll be right ahead", as he said goodbye.

Is he serious!? I thought he would pick me up. I followed him to where he stopped. I accidentally touched the end of her dress. He looked at the fingers I had applied there. I slowly removed it then whispered secretly.

"What?" "Nothing. I just want to say that you need to be careful ", I would have liked to say what I was thinking in case he thought I was assuming. Moments later the two men arrived. One of them was holding a ball. "I thought you were home already", I said to the stuck up man. Instead, T.H answered with him answering.

"She seems to be going to get something" One of them stroked his head.

"Ah. Of course. Be careful" Someone will pick it up. I mean now? I smirked. It's not bad to deny that he wants to pick me up. Please narrow this one as well.

"I'll just get the dog from Adam" My back twisted because of that. Does he have a dog? I just smirked. I was disappointed to watch him drive away. Oliver held my hand "Hey! How did you meet him! Introduce him Wan!", He pleaded. "I'm their housemate", was my short answer because I was too lazy to tell stories. Then I'm not interested in telling a story about T.H. We are not close.

"Good luck," said Wanwan. "Introduce us ha!", Melissa said. I let out a deep breath. "Yes, when I I'm close T.H and another one, that one won't pay attention to you" "Will you ride, Ineng?", the driver offered in the middle of our conversation.

"Yes. They will ride", Wanwan replied.

"Thanks again!", Melissa and I sat inside while Oliver was outside. I couldn't help but wonder. If only T.H would take the dog. Why does he seem to have followed the tricycle we are riding now? Anyway, maybe just coincidence. I'm just to assume and getting better. When I got home, I went to bed. The soft bed seemed to be hugging me. But before I could continue to rest my eyes, I changed my clothes.

"Porridge girl", I jumped.

"What!? Don't you know how to knock?" "You don't know how to close the door", he said. I thought he would come home later. "Oh, what do you need?" "I want a snack", he smiled teasingly. "Later. Obviously, you just want to tease me", I turned to him. "Are you turning your back or facing me?", So I turned around. "Why? Are you too floating or blind? You can't see that I've turned my back before" "I was just wondering because you still looked backed" I quickly grabbed both of my pillows and threw them at him. "Can you just come out!", He laughed then followed what I said. "I'm sorry, Madam. Just prepare my food for me later", he giggled.