☆ 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐓, 𝑦! 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

(A/N: some stuff is based on his headcannons, so don't wonder :])

- REQUESTED BY Little_Lyric

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
abusive Dream, kidnapping.

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! DREAM
( o n e s h o t )

✞ ✞ ✞

3RD POV.

With a deep sigh and a throbbing headache, you slowly opened your eyes. Your vision was blurred and dizziness nestled itself into your head. You tried to move and look around but something stopped you.

Confused and still very tired, you looked behind you, only to see that you were tied to a chair. Your wrists and ankles were held together by a strong rope which cut itself further into your skin with every movement you made.

Panic filled your chest as the realization hit you like a rock. You must've been kidnapped.. The room you were held in was completely dark and you tried to calm yourself by remembering what had happened just a few hours ago.

But there was nothing.

You could barely remember anything as if you had lost your memories. Maybe you had been hit on the head to hard? At least that would explain the stinging pain on the back of your head.. Panic filled you once again and you tried to fight against the ropes.

Bad idea.

They cut into your already sore wrists and ankles and you whimpered. What were you supposed to do? scream?? would people even hear you? you didn't knew where you were so was it even worth a try? probably..

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!! HELP!" You screamed into the darkness but were greeted with silence. "PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!" You tried again, — more desperately this time.

Silence. once again.

It took a shaky breath. You wouldn't give up just yet! You were a fighter, — that was what your friend Wilbur always said to you and you wouldn't dare to disappoint him!

So you tried over and over again until your throat was sore and your voice weak, but it was all for nothing in your eyes because you were always greeted with the same thing, — silence.

A sob came out of your throat as you let your head hang low, — defeated. Where was Tommy? Where was Tubbo? Where they okay?

Your uncountable questions were stopped by calm footsteps that approached you and the room you were held in. A feeling of pure relief floated your mind and you quickly looked up.

"OVER HERE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'M BEING HELD IN THIS ROOM WITHOUT MY CONSENT!!" You screamed with hope and heard how the steps came to an end right in front of your room.

After a few seconds of waiting, the door slowly opened and light feel into the room, — blending you and making you look away. You were so happy! Your friends must've found you and were here to save you from whoever decided to kidnap you.

But what (or better who) you saw when you looked up, wasn't one of your friends from l'manburg, — no, it was a blond man with a mask that covered his entire face except for his bottom half. It was Dream. Or better said: the devil himself..