☆ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄², 𝑦! 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑢𝑟

(A/N: Yo i'm back^^ I finally have holidays and was on vacations with my parents for 2 weeks. I'm currently on my way back and in a long car ride so i decided to write the next (and last) part of "twisted love". enjoy :])

- REQUESTED BY @ashamello24

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
yandere! wilbur lol

𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ;;
y/n = your name
y/s/c = your skin color
y/h/c = your hair color
y/e/c = your eye color
y/f/m = your favorite meal
(they/them pronouns are being used)

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑
( o n e s h o t )

✞ ✞ ✞

3RD POV.

"Good morning darling,"
You got woken up by a soft male voice and fingers brushing through your (y/h/c) hair. You blinked several times. It was cozy, warm and comfy. You were laying on something soft yet too firm to be a pillow. And not to forget, it was warm and slightly rising.

It didn't took you long to realize that you were laying on someone's thigh. You looked up and saw the handsome face of Wilbur looking down at you with an adoring glint in his eyes. You would've been happy about the affectionate touch. It would've made you happy — euphoric even, but you knew better.

Suddenly, everything came back. The way he acted and the things he did. Everything came back at once, and so the panic and fear. You quickly shot up and put a distance between you and this man that used to be your best friend. He used to be the person you trusted the most, and now this.

"My, my, why are you so afraid y/n?" He laughed but you ignored his meaningless teasing. You still were in the same room he had locked you in. You remembered being overly tired so you decided to rest a bit until he would come back. It wasn't your intention to fall asleep. You slapped yourself mentally. How could you be this dumb??

You looked around the room and saw a meal laying on the table behind Wilbur. It was (y/f/m). Wilbur followed your gaze and grinned, "I brought you your favorite meal y/n, i hope you can forgive me now for being so... harsh to you yesterday. I know that you hate this side of me. Sorry about that."

It wasn't a genuine apology. Wilbur hated to be wrong or even apologize. This 'apology' was nothing but a way to tease you, embarrass you, maybe even mock you. You two were best friends for over six years now. He basically knew everything about you. Every insecurity, fear, secret, even every crush you once had over the past six years.

It made you extremely vulnerable and Wilbur new that. He enjoyed it. He actually loved seeing you like that. So vulnerable and knowing that he had the control over it and you. He always had a sadistic side to him.

You wanted to decline but you were hungry, really hungry. So you slowly made eye contact and overcame your pride, "could I eat it?" An arrogant smile formed itself on Wilburs face and you immediately knew that it wouldn't be that easy. "Say please."

You clenched your teeth and felt the urge to kick him right between the legs once again, "please.." You eventually gave in and Wilbur chuckled.

"Good girl," he teased, "see? it wasn't that difficult, was it?"

He enjoyed it, he definitely did. That feeling of having power over you, what you did and said. He loved it. He was basically bathing in that satisfaction.

"Just give it to me!"

"Mhmm why are you asking me to give it to you? You can just go to it," He laughed amused, "It's not like I will bite you on the way.. at least not if you want me to."

You walked over to the table, always keeping an eye on Wilbur and not trusting a single word that came out of his mouth. You sat on the second chair that was facing Wilbur who was still sitting on the bed and eyed the meal suspiciously.

"What? You think that I poisoned your meal?" He chuckled, "I would've killed you right away if I wanted you dead."

That had to be true. There was a reason for him to keep you locked in this room, even if you didn't understood it quite just yet.

So you slowly began to take a bite from the meal and continued. It was not poisoned..

"Why are you doing this?" You begin to ask after finishing half of your meal. You had your eyes glued to your meal, not daring to look at this psychopath.

"Because I love you y/n and I want you to be happy."

"This doesn't make me happy Wilbur. Being held hostage is not fun. So let me the fuck out of here!!" Your voice began to rise. That statement did not justified his fucked up actions.

"What you're doing is wrong, sick and fucked up! You need to get help, please!!" You begged him and looked up only to see him looking at you with an affectionate look in his eyes.

"You know y/n... I was always in love with you. I knew I had to make you mine the first time I laid my eyes on you. You're the prettiest and nicest person I know. You're perfect."

You were utterly shocked. You knew it had to be about something like that but hearing the words coming from his mouth was shocking. It would've gave you butterflies, but now it just gave you the urge to throw up.

"It was hard for me you know. Seeing you fall you love with several men in the past. Just listening you rant about them and constantly just viewing me as you best friend. You didn't know I wanted to be more than that, did you? I thought I was acting obvious but it turned out that you were too blind or just too naive to notice."

You felt sick. This love confession felt so so wrong. You yourself were in love with him but just weren't ready to confess. And now this.

"You're such an idiot-" you mumbled, "you weren't the only one who had feelings alright!? I used to have a crush on you. I wanted to be your partner but that's clearly over now. You're fucking sick Wilbur!! You need serious work! We can work this out alright!? Please get therapy!"

You tried to convince him. Maybe he would let you go...

He was clearly shocked. He didn't seem to know. But that look of confusing was quickly gone. He chuckled and walked up to you like a predator eying his next snack.

"Oh y/n, don't you realize, the only thing I need is you."

okay its finally done lol! ive rushed it a bit, i hope no one minds <3
i'm still very busy but i'll try to post more soon! thank you guys so much for so many views, likes and comments! I hope you enjoyed the last part of this.
i love you guys <3

VOTE + COMMENT + FOLLOW

~ ghostie