☆ 𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒! 𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑦

(A/N: After a monthly break, i'm finally back!! i'm doing a lot better now!! <3)

- REQUESTED BY @Hisokasbigbrain @flunnya @bruhenergy

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
manipulation, mention of physical abuse, possessiveness, emotional manipulation, guilt tripping, detailed description of murder, intrusive thoughts, (swear words are being used).

INFO ;;
(all pronouns are being used <3)

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! QUACKITY
( h e a d c a n o n )

✞ ✞ ✞

• Quackity would be a manipulative and obsessive yandere. He always focuses on working a series of situations to prevent losing your love.

• He would call you 'darling' or 'mi amor'.

• He has a lot of experience with losing people he loves and he doesn't want to lose you either.

• Since his fiancés left him, he tries his hardest to isolate you and make it through any means so he's the only one you're be around.

• He's an alcoholic since his fiancés left him and still not really over that. Due to his constant drunken state, he's really short tempered, has a bipolar disorder and anger issues. He had hit you once but immediately apologized with planting little kisses all over the bruise while you were sobbing uncontrollably and weakly trying to get away from him.

• "Will they/she/he leave me now?? Please no, no, NO!! I can't lose another person i love, not after what happened to Slime, and George, Sapnap and Karl leaving me..."

• He's constantly scared of doing something wrong and losing your love.

• He keeps you in his Casino and whenever someone is rude to you or even dares to flirt with you (be it a man, woman, etc.), they'll be eliminated.

• Quackity rarely gets his hands dirty and orders Sam to do it for him. The only time he would kill someone for you, is when they've flirted with you. That's where he draws the line. Sam could often hear the broken screams of his bosses victims along Quackitys crazy laughs echoing through the many luxurious hallways of the Casino.

• When Quackity killed people, he normally used a dagger (to slowly cut his victims throat and let them bleed out) or poison (so he could listen to his victims painful screams for awhile—It was quick and didn't leave a mess for him to clean up).

• Quackity never felt remorse or guilt. No, quite the opposite. He felt satisfaction and was proud of himself. The killing proved his undying love for you.

• "Only a man in love would kill for their lover."

• He loves to cuddle you from behind for hours and burry his face in your hair.

• Quackity also loves to place his head on top of your chest to calm himself down when he is stressed or angry—listening to your heartbeat is his favorite sound.

• Quackity has often placed you in dangerous or unethical situations to play savior and push you closer to dependency. He loved the feeling of being the only one for you—the feeling of being the only one you could trust and rely on. It was like a drug, and Quackity was addicted.

• He loved controlling you—at first he tried to ignore that feeling since he felt bad for having it but after a while, he stopped caring.

• Quackity has to struggle with intrusive thoughts and often gives in to them which ends in Sam having to dump corpses into rivers...

• You are the only thing Quackity has left and he keeps reminding you of that.

• It's nothing new that Quackity is an emotional manipulator and guilt tripper. "Never leave me, (y/n)!! I don't know what i would do without you. I would probably hurt myself or something... maybe far worse. I couldn't live without you in my life, darling. Promise you'll never leave my side."

• Quackity's behavior towards you is pretty possessive—deep down he usually wishes to own you and treat you as if you are a porcelain doll. He can't handle the thought/idea of another touching or looking at you.

• Quackity would quickly feel him losing his grip on you and immediately go as far as using force to prevent you from leaving his side. Everything and everyone (aside from himself of course) is dangerous for you in his eyes.

• "Where were you? Why haven't you been answering my fucking calls?"

• He always has to know where you were, at what time and for what reason. He quickly loses his shit when you're not answering his questions or even dare to lie to him!

• He wants to know everything about you. Your hobbies, your likes, your dislikes, your friends, your enemies, even your favorite color or animal. He basically absorbs every single personal informations of you he can get.

• Quackity stops at nothing to make sure that you're by his side. He particularly craves for you to desire him and he is willing to put as much time and effort as possible to obtain that. He often resorts to gaslighting and manipulation to make sure you rely on him.

• He's always around you or orders Sam to be by your side and look for you. He's just scared you might leave him if he isn't paying enough attention—just like his fiancés once did...

• He can be really sweet and kiss you on the cheek like a loving boyfriend, and a few seconds later press you to a wall and yell at you for leaving his side.

i hope you understand just how far i'm willing to go for you. How many rules i'm willing to break for you.
Don't you see?? I need you more than i need to breathe, darling

fun fact: c!quackity is my favorite character in the whole lore so i had much fun writing this ^_^!
thanks for the support btw!

remember:
- try to eat something
- try to drink something
- try to rest :)

don't forget to follow/comment/vote to support me :>

i started a twitter account!!
@ghcstblaze
you can follow me there for chapter sneak peeks (for all my stories) and informations abt new stories that i'm currently writing on!! :D

~ ghostie