★ 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝑦! 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑚

(A/N: +2K READS???
WHY ARE PEOPLE READING
MY STORY??😀)

- REQUESTED BY KoralMentality

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
none i think, idk.. :/

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌
( r e a c t i o n )

✞ ✞ ✞

getting caught escaping by the dream team ;;

DREAM
• Very very angry at Sapnap and George for letting you escape / not noticing it! (Like man, it's not their fault that (y/n) is so smart😩✨)

• Would literally drag you back by your arm and couldn't care less about all your protests and screams till you're brought back home.

• He cares too much for you to stop giving you food as a punishment for escaping, so he takes everything away from you that you were spending your time with/on while being locked in a room.

• He'd be even more protective over you! He couldn't go through that fear of losing you again.

• Ignores you and tells his best friends to only come in and give you your food but not talk to you. You should suffer like he did. Even if it was in a different way...

• The first time when you'd see his real personality and the anger that consumes him.

don't think of it as a punishment,
it's more of a lesson :)

GEORGE
• He'd be very sad. He thought he could finally trust you with not running away from him and just accept his love, but apparently, he was wrong.

• extremely. clingy.

• Just wants your love :(
(LIKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING (y/n)??)

• Wants to hug you and be hugged 24/7. (The escape thingy really broke his heart :[)

• Actually really pure minded but dangerous in his own yandere way.

• Desperately tries to get your attention.

• i believe in soft boi yandere George😔☝️

I love you, and I'll do anything
to prove it.

SAPNAP
• Yells at you at first but regrets in afterwards. (He didn't mean to hurt (y/n) but he was just so angry and desperate ;[)

• Dares you to pull that shit again and one of your friends will be found dead at dawn.

• In his eyes, intimating you and making you fear him is enough of a lesson.

• Let's his anger out on Dream or George.

• Gets the desire to kill. (WELP THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY-
😀🕶🤏)

• Is actually really sweet but when you make him angry with such things OH BOY-

• You matter a lot to him and he just wants you to be safe with him, but he doesn't knows how to show/tell that. That's how most of you two's misunderstandings are created.

you'll be safe as long as
you stay with me

How okay, I wrote this around 1AM and I think you can tell- 😀🤚
Sorry if it wasn't that good ;(
Still, have a great day/night!! :D

~ ghostie