★ 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, 𝑦! 𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑏𝑜

(A/N: this is platonic since tubbo
is a minor! you two have a siblings-relationship in this, enjoy <3)

- REQUESTED BY @Annikakmberg

TRIGGER WARNING ;;
torturing, killing, protectiveness and psychotic tendencies.

✞ ✞ ✞

YANDERE! TUBBO
( r e a c t i o n )

✞ ✞ ✞

someone breaks your heart ;;

TUBBO
• He would be enraged! He hated seeing you cry, especially if it was because of someone else. You were like a sister/brother/sibling to him and he tended to be protective over you. He just didn't want you to get hurt!

• 'How could someone reject such an angel like you?' He would think while comforting you.

• You would hysterically cry and tell him everything: How much you had loved that one person, how you had thought that they would return your feelings. Tubbo could particularly feel your pain and decided that the person would suffer as much as you did.

• He would hold you close in his arms until you stopped crying and fell asleep. Tubbo stroke through your hair and silently promised to find the mysterious person and tear them apart, — one by one.

• Tubbo couldn't wait to hear their screams of terror and their begs of mercy. He wouldn't show mercy.

• Tubbo would be unsure if he should kill the person or just teach them an unforgettable lesson. He decided to let them suffer for several days and then kill them off, as he looked down at your tears covered face. Anger clouded his mind. You didn't deserve any of this. You deserved so much better in Tubbo's opinion.

• He would carry you to your bed and give you a soft kiss on your cheek. "I promise to make them suffer," tubbo whispered while brushing away your dried tears, "i'll be back soon."

• Tubbo would find the person who broke your heart quickly. He had many contacts and friends.

• The young boy hasn't killed anyone before so it was new territory, but he couldn't hold himself back as he saw them. He would hit them furiously in the face quicker than he could think. It was a harsh blow to the head and the person lost orientation. They fell to the cold floor and lost consciousness.

• The next few days were pure pain for the person, while Tubbo found a lot of joy in their suffering. He experienced a new kind of happiness: he would smile when they screamed for help, he would chuckle at their naivety as they begged for mercy, and laugh when they wiggled in pain.

• He had found himself a new hobby, — a new addiction even.

• Tubbo was sad when the person stopped reacting to him cutting, hitting and stabbing them. He had endured for four days but has sadly died on the fifth day due to blood loss, internal bleeding and his wounds. Tubbo felt happy and sad at the same time. He had prepared an extra treatment for them on the fifth day.

• He would return to you afterwards and smile at you. But something was different. You could feel that Tubbo has lost his innocent smile, it was tainted and dark. You were concerned but you didn't think too much of it.

• What you didn't expect, was your friends telling you about the discovery of a certain corpse a few days later. The decapitated body of your ex-crush had been found in a river nearby.

dear, why are you crying?
don't cry please. they dont deserve your tears nor your pity. don't worry, they won't be able to break your heart a second time, i made sure of that

happy halloween everyone <3
i hope you liked this reaction, i tried my best! i love you guys sm <3

don't forget to follow me, comment and vote in order to support me!! :)

thoughts on this reaction? :D

~ ghostie