Chapter 2: Flames

"Japanese"

'Japanese thought'

"Italian"

'italian thought'

"Boss mode, angry, or pissed"

-3rd person pov-

Another year has passed, and now its September. The atmosphere slightly change, the wind getting colder and the trees their leaves start to change the color into orange. In Vongola garden as usual there's Tsuna who get accompanied by a few maids sitting on the grass under the tree reading a new picture book that the language isn't in Italy. The book is in Japanese, he interest on learning those language because sometimes he heard his father and his uncles (Giotto's guardians) speak Japanese so he asked his uncle who is Japanese, Uncle Asari to teach him his mother language. For a few weeks Asari teach Tsuna katakana and hiragana, how to write, and pronounce it. Surprisingly Tsuna understand the language pretty fast so Asari bought a picture dictionary and picture book that Tsuna reading right now to broaden his vocabulary and sometimes help Tsuna if Tsuna ask him about the word that he didn't understand.

Tsuna is a prodigy child. The whole members in Vongola Mansion always stunned by how fast he learn and understanding something. He likes reading books more than play toys like other child, he likes play toys too but he likes reading more, and always curious at something. Recently he saw his father's flame (sky flame) and ask about it. Giotto at first refused to tell him about the flame because it was not the time Tsuna to know about the flame. Tsuna insisted his father to tell him with his pleading puppy look *which is Giotto can't resist* so Giotto tell Tsuna the basic thing about flames and sky flame.

Back to story

Tsuna reading his book under the big tree, really focus in learning the language. He heard a chirping sound not too far from him. He raise his head to look at the sound source, but he didn't find it. He close his book, put it next to him, and then he start searching around the grass try to find the chirping sound. Not too far from him he found a little bird on the ground, flapping its wings. Tsuna pick up the little bird.

"Your wings got hurt little bird" said Tsuna after he examined the bird and found out there's a wound on its wing.

"There... There... Don't worry little bird I will treat your wing" Tsuna try to calm the hurt little bird while he patting the little bird head to calm it. Another little bird flying down to Tsuna and resting on Tsuna's fluffy hair.

"Hello there. Are you this little bird friend? I'm sorry your friend got hurt. I will treat the little bird, so you don't have to worry" said Tsuna to the other bird that on his head and slightly pat the other bird.

On the back the maids watch Tsuna talking to the birds and they chukling at Tsuna action. Tsuna is famous in Vongola Mansion by easily getting liked by animals. They will always find all animals from small to big get around Tsuna. Sometimes they get scared when some animal that always dangerous when near people but when Tsuna come closer to the animal, and suddenly the animal become gentle and Tsuna easily patting the animal. Animal Magnet is what they call Tsuna. But what happened after this is shock all the maids that watching him play.

Tsuna's palms curld up slightly and his right hand cover the hurt wing like a blanket. Tsuna close his eyes to focus on his thought.

'I want to treat the little bird wing. I want the little bird to get well soon so we can play again'

Suddenly a dark orange flame appear on Tsuna's head and his hands. The flames got bigger until it cover Tsuna whole body. The maids that watching him shock with what happened.