Chapter 3: Worried

"Japanese"

'Japanese thought'

"Italian"

'italian thought'

"Boss mode, angry, or pissed"

-3rd person pov-

Giotto sitting on his bed. Beside him there's Tsuna who sleep so soundly. Giotto cares Tsuna's hair while looking at his face, there's no fatigue anymore thanks to Knuckle using his sun flame. Worried on his face, worried about what will happened to his son. His HI has been ringing since this afternoon incident (its still same day as flames incident) fortunatetly, for now its not causing him headache meaning nothing serious will happened for now.

'Is this the right decision?'

He placed his right hand on Tsuna's chest. He close his eyes activating his HDWM, when he open again his eyes become an autumn orange but there's no flames on his head. With careful his right hand start to glow, he focus his mind on his right hand that on Tsuna's chest. After a few minutes he finish his job and deactivating his HDWM.

Suddenly he saw Tsuna open his eyes, "Papa" said Tsuna still half asleep.

See his son wake up he smile to his son, pull the the blanket and tucked in Tsuna to sleep again.

"Sleep more. The night is still long" Tsuna nod and close his eyes again. Giotto hummed a lullaby and caressing his son brown hair. After a few minutes Tsuna go back sleeping again.

A few minutes has passed. There's a knock from the door.

"Giotto" It's Asari voice from the other side of the door.

Not wanting to wake up his son Giotto walk out from the room. He open the door saw Asari and G infront of the door and carefully close the door again.

"So?" ask Giotto straight to the point.

"We found him. Pretty easy actually. And to our surprised he seemed has a rough picture of what on your mind so he said meet him at his place around 10 o'clock" stated G starting their report.

Giotto who listened G report frown a little. His HI ringing again, tell him to let his guardians to come with him meeting the old Talbot. He let out a sigh.

"Ok. Then tell the other guardians to come with me tomorrow, we will meet Talbot-san at 10 o'clock" said Giotto to give them their last job for today. Both of them nods in understanding.

Asari look at Giotto, there's a worried face on his face. Knowing the reason behind his boos worried face, Asari ask Giotto carefully

"Giotto... What will happened to Tsuna?"

Giotto look at Asari, realize his rain guardian realize his worried face.

"To be honest, I don't know. But for now I sealed Tsuna pure sky flames and half of his flames. It's burden him because his small body still can't take such a big and pure sky flame. There is a lot of fatigue when Knuckle check him" explain Giotto about his son.

"What about 'them'? We all know what would they do to someone prodigy and blessing like Tsuna" this time G asked Giotto.

"My HI has been ringing since the incident, but it's not that bad, it means for now there will be nothing bad happened. The other reason why I sealed Tsuna flames is at least it will slowing down 'them' about realizing Tsuna power and my HI told me so too" explain Giotto.

Asari and G look at their boss who is really worried about his one and only son. They both know why their boss worried about 'them', know how wicked 'them' is.

"I will protect Tsuna. No matter what happened" said Giotto while he curld up his hands make it to fist. G and Asari place each one of their hands in Giotto shoulders. They smiled at Giotto.

"Ma.. Ma... You don't have to worry. We will help you"

"Yeah. You don't have to worry too much. All of us will protect Tsuna too" said both of them, reassuring their boss.

Giotto look at his rain and storm guardians, smile at them. He knows no matter what happened all of his guardians will help him, and he knows he can count on them.

After a few minutes three of them talking to each other, Asari and G excuse themselves, gives Giotto more time to his son. Giotto open the door and come inside. He walk to the bed where Tsuna is sleep. He tucked himself laying beside Tsuna.

"I will protect you no matter what. Mio figlio" said Giotto before he close his eyes and drifting into dreamland.

================================================================================

I'm sorry this chapter is short. I have a hard time to decide wether to put this part in chapter 2 or not because this part is the continuation of the flames incident, the same day as flames incident but too long to put it together in chapter 2, so I decide to put this part to chapter 3. Because this is the beginning for something big!!