Chapter 9: A Meeting

Chapter 9

A Meeting

"Japanese"

'Japanese thought'

"Boss mode, angry, or pissed"

-3rd person pov-

A week after the "meeting" Tsuna's "father" Sawada Iemitsu came home to celebrate his son's birthday. When he got home, like usual he would greet his lovely son, but he doesn't know why he feels a different air from his son, but then he decided to put those feeling aside and thought of his "son" like that because he rarely comes home. Besides two of them, the "mother" Sawada Nana looks at them with anxiety because she hasn't told her husband about that accident or about Tsuna yet. She is afraid and doesn't know how to tell him if he found out about Tsuna, in Tsuna's case she already told him about his father, and fortunately, from what she saw today he can communicate just fine with his father even though he is shy.

= 9 months later =

It was in the middle of summer in August. The sun shines brightly, the heat at its peak. Tsuna is playing in the living room while Nana is in the kitchen preparing various lunches. Someone opens the gate and walks into the front door.

"Honey, I'm home!!" The front door opened to reveal a middle-aged man with blonde hair and a blond beard wearing casual clothes named Iemitsu. Hearing the call Nana rushed over to the front door to welcome her husband.

"Welcome home darling!" Nana takes his husband and they hug for a moment.

"Oh, right. Nana, today I come with my boss. His name is Timoteo" The old man comes inside the house from behind Iemitsu. He is wearing a flower shirt and white short pants. He smiled and kindly introduced himself to Nana.

"Please excuse me"

"Ah, yes. Nice to meet you. It's Sawada Nana, Sawada Iemitsu's wife. Thank you for always taking care of my husband" reply Nana while welcoming Timoteo.

In the middle of the conversation, Iemitsu saw Tsuna peeking shyly from the living room. When he realized that called his son with a really happy tone.

"My Tuna-fish!! I'm home my son! Come here, I want to introduce you to someone." Said Iemitsu when he see his son peeking behind the living room wall. Iemitsu crouches down and stretches his arms waiting for a hug from his son. Tsuna slowly comes closer to Iemitsu and when Tsuna is within reach Iemitsu picked Tsuna up and carried him in his arms.

"Welcome back daddy," said Tsuna smiling in his father's arms

"Aww... You're so cute. Oh right. He is my boss, you can call him Grandpa Timoeti" Timoeti smile warmly when he is being introduced to Tsuna. Then Tsuna smiles back and shyly greets Timoeti

"Hello Granpa Timoeti... My name is Tsuna"

"Hello, Tsuna. Nice to meet you" Reply Timoeti to Tsuna greeting. Tsuna fidgeting doesn't know what to say again and is nervous because three adults' eyes are on him.

Seeing his son Nana smiled while sighing then she steps closer to two male adults. "Please come in. lunch will be done in a few minutes"

After what Nana said all three of them headed inside the living room. Iemitsu put Tsuna down and chatted with Timoeti while sitting in the living room. Nana went back to the kitchen to continue cooking lunch, meanwhile, Tsuna come to Nana to see his mother cooking and try to help her.

When the food is ready all of them eat together at the dining table. The adults have chats while sometimes Nana checks on Tsuna. After finish Nana cleans the dishes, Tsuna helps her clean the table and brings his own dirty plastic plate and utensils to her mother.