Chapter IV

||Edited||

Tommy's POV

"Tommy, dinner is ready", said who I assumed to be Wilbur. "I'll be down in a minute", I said, slowly getting up from the beanbag which was in front of the window to the backyard.

I was pretty scared to eat dinner, I was scared that they would find out that food makes me sick and use it against me. Once I got down, everybody was already sitting next to the table. I sat down next to Wilbur. Then everybody started eating.

"So how was your day?" Wilbur asked all of us. "It was the worst, I farmed 10 potatoes less than I usually do." Techno said with his monotone voice. "It was fine", I said looking at my food.

"Something's wrong with the food?" Phil asked. "No, no, I'm sorry. I'm just not hungry, I ate before you picked me up". "If you say so". I looked up and saw Techno staring at me. I started to feel uncomfortable. I guess he is a mind-reader because he immediately stopped doing that.

After dinner, Phil was in dad's mood enough to think of a family game so we could get to know each other better. It went pretty well as I now know, that both Techno and Wilbur were adopted as well, Wilbur is actually really good at creating music and Phil was a chef of a restaurant once, he didn't last long, there was too much pressure for him.

What they know about me, which pisses me off a bit, is that I have nightmares. Not gonna lie, I'm not sure if they really care or this is just an act but if it is, they are really good at it. It is actually a good start for a new family for me, managed to now get beaten up on the first day, I thought as I went to bed, drifting to sleep.

Time skip.

"THOMAS, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ROOM IS NOT CLEANED?!!" "B-But I c-cleaned it j-just a m-minute ago" "NO YOU DIDN'T YOU LIAR" *slap* "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR LYING TO YOUR PARENTS, IF I EVEN CAN CALL US THAT" *smack* Everything I felt, were tears on my face, what I assume, was blood from my head and pain, which was coming from my arm.

I woke up, gasping for air. Where the fuck am I? Then I remember everything that happened yesterday. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen for some water, also trying to not think about pain in my arm.

I don't know what makes me walk so comfortably, I guess I'm just too thirsty to care. When I went to the sink I heard footsteps. I quickly turned back only to see a tall, black man coming towards me. "Thirsty?" said the man. "It's me, Techno." After I heard Techno's name I relaxed a bit.

"Y-Yeah". "Here", he said, passing me a glass of water which he just filled up. "Thanks. What are you doing here?", I asked. "I just cannot sleep. Can you?". "Well now I can't", I said with a chuckle. "Here", he said while passing me a small white pill. I really hesitated - I don't want to die from poison. "Uhh..no, thanks, I'm good", I said. "We will take one both, okay?".

I hesitated again, before we both took the same looking pill, Techno gave me a half of the pill while he took a whole pill himself. After I took the pill, I immediately started to feel sleepy. Techno grabbed my left arm and led me to my bedroom. He also looked sleepy, but he was steady. He watched me get into my bed, before leaving to his own bedroom which was next to mine. 

.

.

659 words

.

Cool chapter pog

The fact that I wanted to make every single chapter at least 1000 words is killing me

The next chapter is going to be a pain in de arse (just like gay sm*t :PP) to edit, because it will be LONGGG af