Chapter V

||Edited||

Tommy's POV

It was a beautiful, bright morning. I got up, dressed up now remembering everything that happened last night - it was a bit embarrassing. Once I did my routine I went downstairs to "eat". I sat on the chair looking at how Phil is putting some pancakes into my plate. "So what do you want to do today? Watch a movie? Go to the park?" Phil asked.

"Park should be cool", Techno spoke. "There is a park next to the orphanage so Tommy can maybe meet his friends". Oh no, not the orphanage I thought. I never had anyone as a friend since my best friend was adopted, only bullies.

"May I go to my bedroom to get ready?" "Of course Tommy" and with that I fast-walked to my new room. I rebanadged my arm, it hurted as hell!! I let out a tear, but quickly wiped it off - I really didn't want them to hurt my arm more, so I decided to not tell them anytime soon. When I was done, I went down stairs, everybody was waiting for me already.

We got in the car and started driving. We went past the orphanage and after 3 minutes we were there, in the park. We got out and walked to the playground. "Okay, me and Techno can get you some coffee, there is a shop over there and Wilbur could you watch Tommy?" Phil asked. "Okay, let's go Tommy", Wilbur said as we walked to the playground. Wilbur sat at the bench pulling out his phone and I went to the swings.

I swung for a few minutes when I got bored. What if I could go to see Henry? That would be awesome! So that's what I did, I went to the orphanage. I totally forgot to tell Wilbur about it, but it was too late. I was already on the path that led to the barn.

I talked to the owner a bit then I went to Henry's stable. I got him out with some carrots in my bag. When I tacked him up and got up I started to walk to the forest - I wanted to take a trail ride today.

*Time skip 2 hours later🤭*

I had so much fun with Henry! We galloped insanely fast today, we found a new field, we rolled there for a bit, we also ate some forest apples. This trail ride was amazing. When I got back then I remembered - my family will beat the shit out of me cuz they will think I tried to run away.

I got off Henry, fed him his food and his carrots, said bye to the barn owner and ran as fast as I could to the playground to only see Phil, Wilbur and Techno talking to the police officer. I started to walk to them when Techno turned to me and started running to me.

I got scared and covered my face with my palms. He ran to me and pulled me into a hug. Wilbur came to me a second after. "Tommy, where were you?? We were so worried!! Why did you run away??" Wilbur bombarded me with questions.

"I-I'm so sorry, i-it won't happen ever again, I-I promise, just please don't hurt me, I-" "We would never hurt you, Tommy, we don't care how bad you will behave we would never lend a hand on you" Techno cat me off with a concerning voice. "Oh my god, Tommy, where were you?" Phil said also now joining the family hug.

"C-Could I tell when we get b-back home?" I said because the pain in my arm from all the weight was too bad. "Okay. Let's get going then" Phil said as we all started to walk to the car.

Time skip

Once we got back home, I went to my room to change and Phil started to cook dinner. I was panicking again, because now I couldn't not eat. When I got out of my room, I saw Techno also going down stairs. "Hey, Tommy, wait", he said now just standing behind me. I turn back. He walks up to me.

"I know you don't like eating in front of people, so you can leave your plate not touched, but I will bring it to you, to your room after everybody is done, okay?", "Wha-, ho- uhm..okay..?" I said. I was in visible confusion, how did he know this? We then both walked downstairs. Once we sit down, Techno pulls out his phone, while Wilbut takes off his headphones.

Then Phil comes in with a bowl of salad in one hand and potato ball in another one. Once we all sit down, Phil now pulls out his phone, reading something and then shares a glare with Techno. I stare at them in confusion, but then Wilbur starts to put our food onto our plates.

When we all get our food, we just start talking about random things that come to our minds. It looks like no one notices my untouched plate. "So do you mind telling me why you ran away today?" Philza spoke.

"Well, first of all, I didn't try to run away, if I did, I wouldn't come back like I did. Long story short, I was visiting a friend." I spoke a bit angry now. "Well that's nice that you were visiting a friend, but you need to tell us first where you are going. Phil called the police because he thought someone kidnapped you.", "I know, I know, I only remembered that when I was already there. I'm really sorry". "It's okay, Tommy, but don't forget to tell us next time" "Okay".

After dinner

I went to my room, Techno behind me with my plate. "Here is your food. When you are done you can come downstairs and put your plate in the sink." "Okay, I will", I said now with the plate in my hand. When Techno left, I just stared at the food - there was some salad and two potatoes.

I sat on the rug and began to eat. I only ate a little bit of salad since I thought salad was healthy and I won't gain much weight eating it. It was really hard to eat with my left arm. The right arm won't stop hurting so I really needed distraction.

I went downstairs - no one was there. I threw my food into the trash bin and washed my plate in the sink. Then I thought I would go chill with my new "brothers". I knew that the Technos room was next to mine, Wilburs next to Technos and Phils was in front of Wilburs and a toilet was in front of Technos room.

I decided to go get to know more about Wilbur. So I went to his room and knocked a few times. "Come in". I opened the door and peeked in. "Oh, hi Tommy. Bored?" he said with a smile. I nodded and came into his room and awkwardly sat on a rug, watching him playing a game on his PC. It was some type of a game of blocks.

It was interesting so I watched how Wilbur played it, now not thinking about my broken arm. "Want to play it?" Wilbur asked me. "Oh..no thank you, I enjoy watching you play it more" I said. It wasn't true, I didn't want to play it because of my arm. But watching Wilbur play it was pretty cool too. So this is how I spent my evening till I fell asleep on Wilburs rug...

.

.

1297 words

.

HA!! LOOK HOW LONG THIS CHAPTER IS!!! YASSS

BTW YOU ARE REALLY EPICC:DD

WOOOOOOOOOOO