Himiko Toga x Reader

Requested by DarklordofDolguldur
The reader has a Medusa quirk.
(Not spell or grammar checked)

  "Why do you cover your eyes?!" You sigh.
  "You know why Toga, my quirk's dangerous and you're my closest friend I wouldn't want to turn you into stone," You reply.
  "But they're so pretty, I've seen them without the bandana around them," Toga says. "It's not your fault you can't control it but don't conceal your quirk."
"Toga...you know why I do please stop asking me.." You say.

   How long ago was that? You wonder, where did she go?
  "Y/n! Come eat don't just stand there or we'll gonna eat it all," You turn to Mina.
  "Ah, okay. I'm sorry I was just lost in thought," You say following Mina's voice.
   Dinner smelt good for a bunch of amateur cooks. You sat down next to Mina. Her voice was one you could tell from far away not because her voice was annoying but because she's easy to tell apart from the crowd.
"Food smells nice," You say.
"Yeah it does, Bakugos a really good cook surprisingly," Mina said.
"What's so surprising about it, Racoon eyes?!" Bakugo scream asked.
"Oh nothing," Mina says laughing.
  You bite into your food, "It's good."
  "You idiot don't speak with your mouth open!" If they could see your eyes you would be rolling them.
Timeskip
  "Midoriya were you not partnered with anyone for this thing either?" You question.
  "No..." He seems a little confused.
  "Would you like to be mine?" You ask.
  "S-sure!" He says. You nod, the last time you went on something like this was with her. It was just after you two finished school and wanted to do something for Halloween. She had pushed you into going into a haunted house with her. You two laughed the whole time having fun and cracking inside jokes. Where was she now?
  "Y/n...?" Deku questioned.
   "Hm?" You look up at him.
  "Are you okay?" You nod.
  "Fine." You reply.
   "I know we're not the closest but you can talk to me if you want to," He said. You barely knew him but you could tell he meant well.
  "What's that gross smell?" You sniff the air smelling smoke.
  "Whats happening?" You sniff, "Didn't Ochaco and Asui just go in? Do you think they're okay?"
  "Why the hell are villains attacking this place?!" Huh?! You couldn't see a thing their was no light so you couldn't see shadow, fuck! This is why I hate the dark!
  "Pixie Bob!" You heard Deku yell.
Shit!
  Timeskip
  Where am I running to? How the hell am I supposed to help my friends? Were they my friends? I barely talk to them. How do I help? If I take my badana off I could hurt people. Or worse kill them! You had just started to follow Deku he had run off and you decided to follow him aiming to be some sort of back up. What's the fucking point?! All my quirk can do is hurt people! How could I even be his back up?
"Deku! How do I help you?! How do I help the others!?" You yelled.
"I've studied your quirk Y/n! I'm opting for you to just use what you can okay?! Don't take off your badana okay?!" You nod.
"Okay!" You sighed, you could continue to run with Deku but what was the point? You wouldn't be any help anyway. You weren't a coward, you weren't weak, but you just never wanted to hurt someone.
Timeskip
You had met up with Todoroki, Bakugo, Shoji, and Tokoyami. In all honesty you felt useless to them. You couldn't see well and you didn't have a reliable quirk that would help in this situation. Your own family didn't even see you being a hero as a good idea. All you did was hurt people...at least she didn't think I was a bad guy and I didn't see her as one. Even now.
"Y/n!" That voice...
  There was a sudden pull of your bandana and you shut your eyes tightly. Someone had put something over your eyes. Glasses?
  "I knew you would be here! I just knew it!" You looked down.
  "Toga..." You smile.
  "Y/n!" You look behind you, Deku?
  "How am I-?"
  "I had glasses made for you, so you could look at people and not turn them to stone!" She smiles are sharp grin.
  "I thought I'd never see you again..." You smile.
She wraps her arms around you her head resting on your shoulder.
  "Come with me," She whispered in your ear.
  "W-what?" You question she pulls away looking at you in your eyes.
  "Please, Y/n, come with me come with us," You look ahead of you seeing a black portal, huh?
  "What's happening?" You ask.
  "I'm sorry I left you, but now we can be together again! I saw you you know? At the sports festival You had to sacrifice your spot at the last event because you would hurt people using your quirk! And now you don't have to if you'd just come with me!" She gripped your hand.
"I-"
  "Y/n!" You look behind you again seeing Deku run towards you. Toga suddenly pulls you closer to her.
  "Please Y/n...you won't have to worry about having to hurt people, you can use your quirk at anytime you want whether you want to hurt someone or not. I wouldn't ever force that onto you." Toga although you knew she was insane she knew you better than anyone else.
  "All I want," You smile, "is to be with you."
Toga smiles, she looks impossibly happier pulling you into her she cups your cheeks kissing you.
She leads you into the portal as it closes, she pulls back from you, "I love you."

Sup i don't remember much about what happened in season 3 of MHA but I do know that I'm in love with Toga. I'm not good with love confessions or anything like that. I'm not the most affectionate person and when I want to write angst it's usually because I'm depressed or in the dumps. Anyway thanks for requesting and hopefully you enjoyed.