Tsuyu x Dragon Quirk Reader

Requested by SapphireDraken173
(Not spell or grammar checked)

Requested by SapphireDraken173 (Not spell or grammar checked)

  You always hated how your quirk brought scales. They cascaded down your arms, legs, stomach; they were everywhere. Ugly...you would think.
  People would always remark about them, whispering rude and sometimes cruel things to the people next to them. Your scales had always been something you'd hide. Everyone expected you to be strong, you had strong dragon wings that hung low and heavy from your back, the ability of flight, you could even breath fire but it made your throat burn if you did one too many times.
Dangerous. They would say. Dangerous and ugly. Maybe you were strong with your quirk but you could never get out of your head. You were strong, a punch from you could break four or five pillars of cement in a row, you could crush gold and diamond with your bare hands, you could break someone's bones too easily if you wanted.
Your hands would shake at the thought of you hurting your friends. Your eyes teared, strong physically but the constant misjudgment of you made you...weak.
Strong but weak. Your teeth were sharp, pupils like a cats. Maybe if you pleased people enough, showed them that you weren't dangerous, they would trust you. All you wanted was someone to know you weren't dangerous. All you wanted was someone to talk to, for someone to listen to you, but who would trust someone like you?

"Y/n...what do you want to do after school?" Momo asked. Usually you would shrug and say you didn't know since whatever you guys did people would stare at you.
"I don't want to do anything after school...I just want to go to my dorm and rest." You reply.
"Why's that?" Tsu ribbits.
"I'm tired...didn't get much sleep." You say.
"Miss sleeping on your pile of gold dragon lady?" Denki jokes, but you don't say anything, Jiro hits him with her earphone jack.
  "Ow!" He yelps, holding his cheek. Jiro just glares at him.
"Y/n?" You look back at Tsu.
"Yes?" She places her hand on yours.
"Are you okay?" You nod.
"Just fine." You reply, taking your hand away from under hers. She would be disgusted with how your scales felt.
"You know what?" She ribbits. "I'm tired too I'll come back with you to the dorm."
Shit.

  "You know..." Your thoughts were cut short as you and Tsu walked to your dorm. "I think I understand you."
"Okay?" You reply confused.
"Do you ever feel like.." she ribbits, "like people think less of you because of the quirk you have?"
"Why would I?" You stare at the ground as you walk.
"I see you stare at your scales...some days I'm worried you'll just start picking them off." Tsu says.
"I..I don't want to talk about this." You respond.
"You think their ugly, you think you're ugly." She ribbits. "You think that everyone around us thinks you're ugly just because of something you can't control."
"...I'm..I hurt people Tsu. I hurt people and they think I'm dangerous...I'm such a freak." You say.
"Other people just made you feel that way. In no ways is it fair for someone to judge you based off of your quirk." Tsu replies.
"It's not fair, but it's true! I'm too strong or too weak. I'm not enough or I'm too much. What can I be to make people happy if they just can never be happy?!" Your hands clench as you stop walking.
"Nothing..." Tsu replies. "You don't have to be anything to make people happy. You just gotta make yourself feel happy."
"...I don't think I can do that.." You reply.
"I know, but if it makes you feel better I want to be there for you." She ribbits.
"I'm terrified..."
"I know...it might not be okay now, but it will."

  —

  In strength there is weakness, this is my lesson for today.