Daniela Dimitrescu x Reader

This wasn't requested just haven't been able to get it out of my head

Smut =)

(Not spell or grammar checked)

"Oh no, don't struggle." Daniela chuckles darkly, amused by how much you're squirming from her touch, your hands were tied behind your back so you couldn't stop her, she had been doing the same thing for at least twenty or thirty minutes now.
  She was ever so slightly pushing one of her fingers into your cunt, moving it slowly almost painfully, than faster, than taking it out when she felt you get close to coming.
"D-Dani please...?" You whined, she giggles as her fingers go to play with your clit.
"You were so mean today dearest, I think you deserve this." She bit at your shoulder drawing blood, your legs couldn't close to stop her constant teasing; she would just keep edging you or holding them open forcefully.
  Once she's finished drinking you blood she gasps for air, she once again drank too fast nearly too much as well. She licks it clean before drawing her attention back to your cunt.
  With a giggle she sticks two fingers into your pussy, your back arching as she does.
"Nooo..." You moan. "No more."
She giggles again, "Hmm...I'll think about it."
Daniela moves her fingers, curling them ever so often, adoring the faces you make. You attempt to grind into her fingers before she stops you, pushing your waist down against the silk sheets of the mattress.
  "How badly do you want to cum? How badly have I teased you? You look like such a mess right now. So cute yet you act like a slut for my attention." She barks out laughing.
"Dani..." You moan.
  She sighs content, "What lovely noises you make."
  You sniffle as tears fall down your cheeks, Daniela grins. "You look so cute when you cry."
"I do love how I can make you like this. How much you crave my touch sometimes, reminds me that you truly do love me." She says. "Maybe...just maybe you deserve to cum tonight."
Her fingers move faster, your legs kick out before you squirm again, grinding on her fingers. This time she doesn't hold them down instead her smirk widens, but she does hold your legs open. With an arch of your hips you finally cum, your hips stutter and shake. Daniela's hands move away from your inner thighs one resting on your shaking legs the other comes to your mouth.
"Open. You made a mess of my hand now you must clean it." You shutter, opening your mouth and she pushes two fingers in making you gag lightly before you start to suck on them tasting yourself.
Before long she unties your hands and you sit yourself up.
  She smiles before leaning in to try and kiss you, you cup her cheeks. "You have my blood on your mouth. I'm not kissing that."
She pouts before groaning and getting up to go wash her face.

  —

    I love all of the dimitrescu sisters equally...maybe.