Weiss x Bobcat Faunus! Reader

Requested by Twylia__
(Not spell or grammar checked)

"We-Weiss?" You mumble out, shes crying she looks up noticing how your eyes are halfway open on the verge of closing again.
"Y/n!" Your eyes open noticing the light of the aircraft hovering over the landing pad, "How could you be so stupid!?" There's a sting on your cheek.
You hold onto your cheek as Weiss wraps you up in a hug, "What happened?"
  "You...don't know?" Weiss questioned you do your best to remember and then you shake your head no, "I...I'll tell you."

Earlier ago...
Of course something was bound to go wrong...life was just so great for a couple of minutes, but then suddenly everything was on fire you ran around trying to find Blake and Yang, they weren't answering their scrolls. You ran and ran trying to find anyone, until you saw them...Blake on the ground protecting Yang from this man with red brown hair and a rose on his back. You were in shock before you moved quietly inside.
The man looked at Blake disappointed about to strike her across the head before you ran and swung your weapon to meet his. He groaned in disappointment attacking him left enough time for Blake to carry Yang away. You growled at him and it made him chuckle.
"I don't wish to take your life but you let my darling and her 'friend' get away so I will do what I must to hurt you," He spoke with menace, venom in his voice.
You glared at him, "I won't let you hurt anyone..." You say quietly.
"Speak up kitten I can't hear you," He growled you go to swing at him again but he trips you, while you're falling in midair he brings his sword down cutting your tail off.
You gasp in shock you can't feel it your tail...it's gone...well not all of it but you can see the rest of your tail on the ground bleeding, you stand up but Adam kicks you over you are laying on your amputated tail.
You groan in pain, "Stay like this don't move or I'll do something worse, bleed out on the floor kitty."
You glare at him, your blood pooling out, you hear the man say a silent good bye than walk off. Instead of laying in your own blood you feel as if you're laying in your own disappointment, you disappointed people again. The people you were supposed to protect, Your friends, your family...You sigh unable to keep your eyes open the life you knew faded away and everything goes black
....
"I thought I lost you," Weiss says, "I found your body cold and your breathing was faint..."
You wrap an arm around Weiss, "I'm sorry...I'm not going anywhere..."
"You better," Weiss cries in the crook of your neck.
You look around as the drop ship takes you into one of the carriers as well as Yang and treats what's left of your tail. Weiss stayed by your side as you slept.
Timeskip
You woke up to the sound of beeping, you groan as you sit up, "Weiss?"
"I'm sorry, but her father came to retrieve Ms. Schnee," A nurse walked over to you, you looked to the side.
"You-Your joking..." She couldn't have gone, she was just here...with you.
You stayed there silent, "I'm sorry Ms. l/n but she had to..."
You felt like crying but you stayed strong in front of the nurse until she left, you lay back down turning over to your side, "Weiss..."
"Excuse me Miss but you can't just-!" You hear shouting from down the hall then suddenly your door opens.
"Y/n!" Ruby...
You look at her forcing a small smile, "Ruby..." You mumble out.
  "Y/n! You're awake! Come with us! I'll explain on the way!" You look shocked but I just woke up...
You look at the door way, there stands Jaune, Nora, and Ren...no Pyrrha.
You nod, "I'll go get you some clothes!"
Timeskip
You had joined Ruby and team JNR in a mission to get to mistral. It didn't feel normal without the rest of team RWBY. You shake your head, you miss Weiss, Blake, and Yang too much.
"I wish I could sleep forever," You say quietly.
"Me too," Ruby laughs agreeing, you guys (I almost, almost, typed you gays...) had made it to a nice place in mistral.
You spoke quietly and if someone asked you to speak up you wouldn't talk. You could tell it hurt your friends, you kept so much in that it was hurting them too. You sigh and sit down on the sofa, Qrow had gone out, and Ruby was making everyone tea, suddenly the door opens you look towards it. Suddenly a gasp comes from the opposite direction you look at Ruby than back at the door.
   "Weiss?" You question, she smiles and you get up, Yang goes and hugs ruby you do the same with Weiss.
  "Hey..." Weiss says hiding her face in the crook of your neck, "Your tail looks like a dog's." You chuckle, "Does it look bad?"
  "No it just looks different," Weiss states, "Why don't you get a prosthetic like Yang's?"
"That wouldn't feel like me, you know?" You reel back looking at Weiss, "I mean maybe I'll get one, but I don't really want to."
   Weiss nods, "I understand."
"So, can me and Ruby get a hug or not?" You both look at Yang, Weiss scowls at her but you gesture them over. Yang and Ruby come over and give you two a hug.  
   You haven't had one in awhile but this hug was something you needed

Hey guys sorry it took awhile to post, my dad's first year anniversary of his death was a couple of days ago and I didn't take it good, haven't been eating or sleeping well so please be patient with my updates, thank you :).