that's how love feels

When she entered the bathroom, she saw namjoon. She felt very shocked and she was very happy. She couldn't even explain how happy she was. " Name???" Y/n called Namjoon shockingly and ran in his direction. He was sitting in a wheelchair. "Yah I'M HURTING!!" Namjoon yelled as y/n hugged him tightly. Y/n looked at his body, soon she teared up. And again hugged him. At this moment, Taehyung came and Saw y/n hugging a man who he had never seen in his whole life. He coughed and went in their direction. And then he held y/n's hand and took her out of the bathroom." brat" y/n mumbled. 

"The award goes to…... cherry group." Y/n and Lisa clapped in joy. Yuna kept clinging into taehyung. When y/n came to the stage, suddenly she heard a gun shooting sound. The people who were in the concert were running to save their life. Taehyung looked at y/n and then he took Yuna and left the stage. Y/n was the only one who was alone on the stage. She was in a shocked expression, how her husband didn't save her, how her husband didn't take care of her, How her husband didn't even see her side when she was with him. She was hurt. She started sobbing while reading out the speech she made loud. Then she fell on the stage and passed out.

Waking up with a headache y/n looked at the room where she was most probably in a basement, locked up in a chair with a sharp steel chain. 

Y/n pov

" What is going on" I mumbled as the door opens in front of me. My mouth hung open as I saw the person. JB  is the most dangerous mafia. I was scared to death. I bowed at him. He slapped me. My cheeks were hurting. I was in a mess. "Where Is Kim?" JB asked me as I kept quiet. He again slapped me. My cheeks turned a bit red. He then threatened me. I told him that I don't know. He then pointed his gun in my direction. I shook a little. Then a loud thud was heard in the door. I peeked and saw…. NAMJOON???

When y/n looked at the tan man, she was shocked. She saw him wearing 

(TBH he looked sexy ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ, author nim is wet)

"Namjoon" y/n whispers as namjoon looked at JB aiming his gun.

*Shoot*

Suddenly the gunshot on y/n. She collapsed to the floor and fainted.

"Y/n!!! I'm calling the doctor." After some minutes the doctor came and told Namjoon to take her to a good hospital. Namjoon took her to the hospital

"How's she?" Namjoon asked as the doctor looked at him in disappointment and told him," she lost blood, we need blood" then namjoon asked him what's the blood type, the doctor told him y/n's y/b/t. Mark and your blood were the same, so he called mark.

After Mark donated his blood to y/n, he called taehyung to come to the xxx hospital. First, he didn't care. Mark heard someone saying," mhmm daddy aahm…" he knew who it was but y/b's situation was first so he didn't care and told him to come. He agreed after so many pleading.

Taehyung pov

When I entered the hospital I saw namjoon, my enemy standing a few meters away. I scoffed and went to the cabin. I saw y/n sleeping peacefully. I felt sick looking at her. I want to kill her. I entered the room and gave her a tight slap on the left cheek. She woke up. And then, she started crying. I gave her another slap. She stopped crying and apologized. I dragged her to the car and started driving. "Were you trying to destroy my plan?" I asked as she looked at me in disgust. I slapped her. She looked down. I sighed and softly asked her. She still kept quiet. I hit her. No response. 

After a long drive, taehyung dragged y/n to the basement. And locked her In a steel chain. Which was sharp. The chain was cutting y/n's hand. But she bore the pain knowing what will happen after this. 

(Trigger warning)

Taehyung came slowly towards y/b's direction. His hand held a belt. He was smiling. " What did I do to you?" Y/n spoke as she was sobbing. Taehyung groaned and started hitting her in the arms. Her arm cut a little due to the sudden hit. After some hits, Taehyung pulled her hair to make her stand. Then he started slapping her. Her cheeks turned a bit red due to the slaps he gave her. She was full quiet. As a woman, she would cry. But she was used to it. She knew it would come a day. Taehyung chuckled," you don't feel it huh?" Then he groaned and went out of the room where she was lying. Then he came back with a knife. " Do you know how it feels?" Taehyung snarled and smirked. " YOU NEVER FELT MY LOVE" y/n yelled. As taehyung came closer to her ear and whispered,'' Do you even know what love is?" Taehyung chuckled darkly and then started crying. Y/n looked at him, confused. Taehyung hugged y/n and caressed her back. Then suddenly he Stabbed y/n and whispered," that's what love feels like." 

Y/n was lying on the floor. Taehyung chuckles and leaves the basement, making her heartbreak. She was sad….

Hi, it's the author. It's my hard work, thank you for being with me. Please kindly vote and follow. Bye

ナフィサ

Don't be a silent reader! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧